The EWB The Show 14 Online Franchise thread

9 to 5

Okay, just invited your buddy and now just waiting for the good to go from you guys.

Actually jumped the gun a bit; I'm having a bit of trouble with my PS Plus for some reason only with MLB The Show, he'll be the last person waiting to be invited ASAP this afternoon...

Edited by Cole

Nice to see I have some competition in my division now, hopefully everyone from outside the board plays with the same class that we will show one another! :)

Looking forward to getting this going, haven't played this game much in the last week but this should get my passion back up.

Wanting to try and fill out some of the other divisions as we progress/move on to new years. I might go through them and post it up in here for future reference for everyone.

On this note however, is anyone else having trouble accessing the online portion of the show? As far as I can tell my Playstation Plus is fine and yet it locks me out of the online franchise portion and won't sign in even though I'm online and signed in otherwise to PSN. Haven't been able to invite the last two names I got because of it..

Edit - False alarm, Playstation Entertainment Network is undergoing maitence. Will do this a bit later today.

Edited by Cole

I'd like to be the Cubs, but I genuinely don't know when I'll get this game. I can't justify it for $70—I don't like baseball AT ALL, but quite enjoy The Show—especially with FIFA coming out in the very near future/other financial stuff. So if anyone else wants to be them, go for it. I can just grab whatever team is left/wait for a bit and get in on the next season if I have to.

• Like 1

I'm in no real rush, but it's up the consensus and you could always join up whenever.

I don't think I bought a short subscription to Plus but I really don't remember, was tripped out when it wasn't working earlier but it looks like the network is getting updated.