Formula E

Lineker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh sweet, there is a London street circuit? I might go to that.

Also apparently next year there won't be a Monte Carlo E-Prix due to scheduling issues (classic Monte Carlo Grand Prix), so they have been planning on doing a Paris EP instead, which would be pretty sweet.

And the Swiss have loosened the racing ban too, allowing races with E-Cars only, so there's a chance there might be a Swiss EP too.

Oh sweet, there is a London street circuit? I might go to that.

Also apparently next year there won't be a Monte Carlo E-Prix due to scheduling issues (classic Monte Carlo Grand Prix), so they have been planning on doing a Paris EP instead, which would be pretty sweet.

And the Swiss have loosened the racing ban too, allowing races with E-Cars only, so there's a chance there might be a Swiss EP too.

Cars flying around Paris? That would looks awesome. Probably the only time you can get abound the Champs Elysees at anything past 10mph.

Which is the Tour de France you pedantic pedant!

It's actually something promoted and hosted by the tour de france, but not the tour itself.

• 3 weeks later...

So I did some catching up, and despite it being the first season and there being a lot of things that could be better, the action is pretty damn exciting and fun all around. The championship is also still pretty open with 5 races left to go, and it seems next year will be even better with the teams being allowed to start to develop technologies around their powertrains.

With the final two races being at Battersea Park in London, I'm wondering if other people were planning on attending the race. I have been thinking about attending because actual Formula 1 is hella expensive, and F-E tickets are on the reasonable side (Berlin's most expensive gold-tickets are 45 euros). Maybe some sort of racing-fan Formula E point-at-the-car kind of affair?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...