NBA Fantasy Basketball League

Quom

Ideally, I'd like for the draft to be on Sunday the 26th as my Sundays are usually freed up during the day due to my need to watch football. Saturday morning (all this EST, by the way) would also probably work, but Sunday would be best.

18th >_<

19th I fly to Denver then immediately am going to the Broncos/49ers NFL game.

Now I think about it - let me check what time I land in NYC. If you're thinking of doing it on the 26th at that 1-2PM AEST timezone, I might have landed. Give me a couple hours to get home and check.

I land in NYC at 9PM EST on the 26th - if you plan to do this at the time you posted on the 26th, I ought to be there.

EDIT: But I've just realized that's 11AM on the 27th for your time. It'd have to be the 25th, or the 18th, your time.

Can everyone do what Midget just did (basically write if you are free or not any Saturday between now and the season tipping off), I know it's annoying to have to write if you are free each weekend between now and the 28th, but it's going to end up quicker than me proposing dates and one person knocking it back. At the very least we can find the date and time that means the least amount of people will miss out.

Saturday October 4th, I'm pretty much free till about 6PM EST.

Sunday October 5th, I should be free until around the same time.

Saturday October 11th, I should be free till about 3PM EST.

Sunday October 12th, I should be free till about 6PM EST.

Saturday October 18th, I should be free till about 3PM EST.

Sunday October 19th, I should be free till about 6PM EST.

Saturday October 25th, I should be free till about 3PM EST.

Sunday October 26th, I should be free till about 6PM EST.

That's essentially the trend I've noticed in my life the last several months. All the times are flexible and I wouldn't be opposed to doing it on a weekday sometime around 7 or 8PM EST. There's also a US Holiday on Monday the 13th. Not sure exactly what I'll be doing yet, but it might be safe to say I'll be available during the day sometime then.

I'm legit free anytime of the weekend, as long as it's the weekend I'm completely 100% open to drafting.

During the week it's dependant on my schedule and it's different every day, if it's get to that point I'll write it out for y'all.