TEW2013: Real World Update:October 2014

Thanks for everyone who posted in the thread, everything should hopefully be upto date (i hope)

Here is the Update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0uaj89j2xp2258y/TEW13Oct2014.rar
Here is the People Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xsfwkkkkpmpxmat/TEW2013OctPeople%282%29.rar
Here is the PicPack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/thcccj7arsirrb2/TEW2013OctPicpack%282%29.rar

Also there are many more TEW stuff here http://www.ewwarehouse.info//
How to install a mod

Here is the overness guide again for anyone that requests card position changes, use the guide.

A* = Surpasses wrestling/megastar, headliner in any company. You'll be lucky to get more than one of these per generation
A = Huge star, headliner in any company. These are the top guys
B+ = Big name star, headliner in any company
B = Big name star, main eventer at National, headliner in cult level, This is where WWE's second tier of top guys sit for the most part.
C+ = uppercarder in National, main eventer in cult
C = For the WWE this is still the upper end of the midcard, for a cult level company this is still higher than their own actual popularity a lot of the time
C- = Midcard in a National level company for the most part, main event level for cults and strong headliners for smaller indy companies
D+ = Midcarder for the WWE, starting to get down to the level where even they can't push comedy people past for long. Still pretty good level for guys in TNA, along with various other WWE castoffs
D = Getting towards the undercard for the WWE nad hitting the TNA midcard, I doubt there are any indy stars hitting this range just now
D- = National level undercarders, cult level lower midcardersAt the indy level, getting to this means you are pretty much the king of the indy scene
E+/E/E- = Most talented indy guys that have been wrestling for years, various cast offs from the WWE who never made it very far

Feel Free to suggest Stats/Overness changes and sorry if i missed anything out

Someone mentioned that the stats could do with some work, in my opinion i think the whole mod is long overdue a complete update really, but i just havent got the time to be honest, cant remember the last time i even played the game, im happy to continue the monthly updates for now with basic updates, shall see what happens in the future if a new game is released Edited by cpt.charisma

- Remove Bobby Fox from CWE
- Remove Chris Chavis [Tatanka] From CWE
- Danny Duggan is also the Booker/Owner of CWE, So maybe remove CWE Booker from game?
- Paul Arcidi only wrestles for CWE, but it's not very often he shows up. If you want to keep him on the roster, feel free.
- Remove TJ Bratt from CWE and put him on a Hiatus
- Remove Wavell Starr from CWE, he hasn't been there for a while and is a mainstay in Saskatchewan
- Remove Zack Mercury from CWE

- Rename B. Brian Rich to Brian Rich
- Rename Scottie Rapper to Scotty Raver
- Rename Kevin Chevy to Kevy Chevy

- Make Jason Kincaid active in Canada and add him to the Roster as a Babyface
- Add Camikaze to the roster and change his name to Cam!!kaze as a babyface

Go to their website at cwecanada.ca and go to their Superstars page to get the latest images for most of the stars here, if you need help I can send you up to date pictures!

Now for the CWE ROSTER STATS OVERHAUL! [if a stat doesn't have a picture, don't change it]

AJ Sanchez

FvsIYrY.png

OSmStzI.png

nkT8BRl.png

2VvFw1X.png

78V9svp.png

BVHW4yu.png

Anderson Tyson Moore [ATM]

ZFDMChY.png

cFp6uQZ.png

Ph4JlOh.png

UnnopMW.png

zZS8XH3.png

Billy Blaze

h8W2yMT.png

UF0rVii.png

LcstVwE.png

SSoouYk.png

HIr1eyZ.png

Bobby Jay

eHDYWvh.png

2nWvrFj.png

zTO07J3.png

w6kFiJ1.png

8KJeTMx.png

Brian Rich

VeJo9O6.png

vEIpTMB.png

LS9KlUR.png

IuinxeG.png

szFzXjU.png

Cam!!kaze

gMepG1I.png

oLZxAVP.png

FQf5jtO.png

BF2GM5c.png

jFdGGRv.png

1y3RYl9.png

Cliff Corleone

Ga0ERFF.png

ZN4GwDp.png

CPlVw5K.png

JCSAKnq.png

Danny Duggan

bUrID1t.png

G3DyNpm.png

aYjpjLq.png

Q1sRCQF.png

uoUtBA4.png

hzmTyLb.png

Jason Kincaid

UxpQFBM.png

1jAh7sd.png

ugBkktY.png

JJ Sanchez

ZcoOm2v.png

3BOy6SK.png

1EZLKFn.png

o78ewPW.png

O3TSZhc.png

Kevy Chevy

qDATKj1.png

S6TNrqV.png

YJH1Zjt.png

NTa8Kyn.png

W8CxQRB.png

Matt Fairlane

kgIOR6O.png

G8ew6so.png

btFhiPT.png

hArMpOR.png

466RjRj.png

Mentallo

p5RrD3R.png

5uqXK4g.png

S2BVCBs.png

QT2y9NX.png

b5jt2xM.png

Mike Mission

obgYhKS.png

drp8ot8.png

nRVS4jU.png

AN06Uez.png

gzgURIi.png

• Like 1

CONTINUED, Ran out of allowed images :lol:

Moses Luke

0OycoWL.png
sW33gAN.png
kBU8UrJ.png
nsbqxNP.png
bZvchil.png

Rick Matthews

pcRYkv2.png
FQVUi1i.png
Bn4CzLF.png
wrxhShp.png

Robby Royce

ID84tXD.png
EZ4HrcD.png
3iEmyHK.png
Tmyp2n3.png
JPn3RJv.png

Scottie Raver

Nbaekbv.png
KlQCtjA.png
fSxymyx.png
t5UrxqG.png
WAApGXX.png

Tommy Lee Curtis

AVH7PwD.png
Xpxcv6m.png
gwhczCf.png
a3QbCfA.png
bLFWzx3.png
NRV5bhe.png

Tyler Colton

56zvCCc.png
ibt0YXY.png
Dckbkox.png
0Q6dO7W.png
LDlI1AJ.png

Also, is Chase Owens in the game? He's the current NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion. Someone said in the last thread to add him to NJPW, but I don't think he's actually in the game, at least from what I could find. If he is though, add him to CWE as a heel. He's been with them for a while.

There's about 14 more guys that aren't in the game, that I'll do my best to create stats for and post them as well!

• Like 1

- Danny Duggan is also the Booker/Owner of CWE, So maybe remove CWE Booker from game?

I believe the reason for the booker is because for low level feds with people with low level owner/booker ratings they need a a second person to be the actual booker otherwise a booker will join the promotion.

As for missing workers might want to check out my TEW10 database (its easy to convert to TEW13), I know Chase Owens is in my data.

Anyone else feel like those stats for CWE are kinda inflated?

Also, now that fxhd is gone, can we make the Chikara identities two separate characters again? They don't wrestle the same style when portray different characters, so they should be two separate people in the game.

As long as they are under a mask in Chikara I'd agree with you, the only way to guarentee someone is under a gimmick is if they unmask or dont wear a mask like Flex Rumblecrunch/Sean Burke.

And I'm with you on the stats, I'd say they feel more like WWE level stats, not saying they cant have some stats that high but to have as many as them seems a little OTT.

As long as they are under a mask in Chikara I'd agree with you, the only way to guarentee someone is under a gimmick is if they unmask or dont wear a mask like Flex Rumblecrunch/Sean Burke.

And I'm with you on the stats, I'd say they feel more like WWE level stats, not saying they cant have some stats that high but to have as many as them seems a little OTT.

Well, I'm the one who did the stats originally, I didn't feel like those were "WWE" stats, since the last time I did the CWE stats back in the TEW05 game, was at LEAST a year and a half ago to two years. some of the "performance" stuff may be a little higher, but it's not like Cap has to follow them exactly. I just felt that after watching the guys grow and the shows they've been performing on since the last time I made their stats, I felt they deserved to be a lot higher then they were. 40's and 50's don't really allow much to happen, and I know most of those guys are definitely better then that!

I get that, I think by saying WWE level stats might be a bit misleading, I always feel stats from 80+ should be the best and top wrestlers in that field, very few workers on the indies should be in that range and those who are would be very exceptional so with your suggestions having some in the mid to high 70's seems a little to high.

• Like 1

yea 60"s for Indy workers are great ratings. C+ in TEW is a great rating so really no need for high stats, the game has many ways for a worker to get a bonus unlike EWR.

Thanks for the input guys. I haven't played TEW13 yet, just upgraded the other day from 05 and wanted to get some of the stats fixed for some guys!

As I said before though, it's not like Cap has to follow them to a T, so I'm sure whatever he decides to do will benefit the workers, as the previous stats definitely needed to be overhauled.

Also, I've converted some missing CWE guys over from Who's TEW10 Mod, and I will have those up sometime soon along with the other 5 or 6 Guys that I'll need to create stats for.

Edited by ThTmp4

Before I attach the next 7 CWE guys who aren't in your data, here's what the Tag Team list for CWE should look like:

Corleone and Sanchez - Low, Inactive Regular

Curtis and Colton - Low, Inactive Regular

Da Boyz In Da Hood - Medium, Inactive Regular

Team Impact - Medium, Inactive Regular

Team M-Max - Medium, Inactive Regular - Add this with Tyler Colton and Mentallo

The Cannon Cartel II [i will make Cannon Cartel I when i create stats for Rob Stardom] - Low, Regular - Add this with Kevin Cannon and Bobby Collins

The Fabulous Cree Birds - Low, Inactive Regular

The Peg City Punishers - Low, Regular - Add this with Mike Mission and Cliff Corleone

The Peg City Punishers II - Low, Regular - Add this with Mike Mission and Darren Dalton

The Saints of Los Angeles - Medium, Regular - Add this with Tommy Lee Curtis and Nate Hardy - Finisher: Code Breaker/Back Stabber Combo

The Sanchez Brothers - Medium, Inactive Regular

The Super Friends - Low, Regular - Add this with Kory Kinkade and JJ Sanchez

Now, Here's the first 7 guys that I converted over from TheWho's database for CWE!

Kevin Cannon

K6fyYvb.png

lusInZT.png

5vEAcor.png

5wZcjPu.png

Dx2Nzy6.png

mWl1AKh.png

MYUAOSj.png

Chase Owens - This is only for his CWE data, I don't know where else he works, but I know he's the NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion and he's going to NJPW soon!

rrd8VhY.png

fEYYAGk.png

yQIzNyF.png

eUM1d5I.png

8W8PXyu.png

qAwpuMm.png

Bobby Collins

g7jtIsX.png

SqOaVra.png

UpEMTKE.png

4J2vP2e.png

lrTuj6p.png

ycdvCZZ.png

9Gkdsbl.png

Darren Dalton

IRa6CPa.png

TfUr00p.png

Xkdx36O.png

65Wi6Vk.png

PO2ZDjI.png

ZHxrXR5.png

Nate Hardy

Nfdv4vA.png

4sCitBU.png

pJn3YQz.png

Y039BZX.png

582ym9F.png

Kory Kinkade

TjDtjcT.png

dDWp9MM.png

b5UKjpx.png

9KTg84h.png

Gf0QsBQ.png

2hkJVJ3.png

SIGMON

23L5Ueh.png

H7fF4sr.png

t0U3Ybw.png

8JBRytK.png

E4YnWdu.png

YMtpqOx.png

AGUwTdt.png

I still have a few Guys to create stats for, Heavy Metal [don't know how you'll want to add him to the roster, maybe just put Heavy Metal CWE or something?], Mr. Inkredible, Rob Stardom and Jess Youngblood. There's also two managers that are around as well, a man named "Coach" Kelly Russell and a woman named Ava that could be added eventually, not highly important though. I will have them up soon.

Edited by ThTmp4

Some updates for the CWE Title Lineage! Robby Royce won the Title from Matt Fairlane on January 18th, 2013 and lost it to Heavy Metal on February 21, 2014. Then Danny Duggan won the belt on July 25, 2014 from Heavy Metal (I put that last one in the last post of the September Update thread, but figured I'd list it again so we have a confirmed date!)

Now here's the stats for the last few guys, I couldn't get any info on Stefan Epic or Dick Blood [They're both not active on Social Media or anything, and Epic used to wrestle under a different name in CWE but took a small hiatus to finish his schooling I believe, but I can't find either of their birthdays or professional debut dates. Adam Race I decided against creating stats for as well as he doesn't do very many shows for CWE to begin with. If he starts getting booked more, I'll make stats for him. The two Managers I'm not going to do stats for either because Kelly Russell is Stefan Epic's manager, and Ava doesn't really appear all the time either. So after these, CWE will be fully up to date!

- The Cannon Cartel I - Low, Regular - Add this with Bobby Collins and Rob Stardom

- Create a stable called The Cannon Cartel

Mr. Inkredible

cOLh7eM.png

N7eoE5P.png

bCMoYRY.png

cMXWpek.png

9jTcAYv.png

CnNSuai.png

2JPFdI2.png

Jess Youngblood

Ykl23Ia.png

r8Scr4X.png

cd5MDoS.png

XeKYsrd.png

XSdAZEN.png

VbNCN9E.png

UFp4OUd.png

Heavy Metal Canadiense

LXtvNu0.png

pDiZjqG.png

MoPnKvG.png

Uu9MZ6G.png

DkmUo8h.png

hJUy4Ok.png

2oEvkRU.png

Rob Stardom

5esMqNM.png

mXW9cO8.png

7jplAzm.png

2S6oZ5M.png

dMVLLEQ.png

Y0wNnoj.png

0ACZvuI.png

I'll work on finding newer event names for their monthly shows. They do "tours" a lot as well, but we don't need to add tours to the game for them, unless you want. And like I said before, if you need any help with images Cpt just let me know!

Edited by ThTmp4

German Wrestling Federation (change open year from 1999 to 1996) is quite off...

Prestige = 15%

From what I have seen from them, then I would say their product is:

Traditional = key

Mainstream = hard to tell, but definitely NOT higher then medium

Modern = low

Hardcore = very low

Match Intensity ~25%

Match Danger -> 20 at most

Match ration (events) = 80%

Women's = division

If not sure about my judgment, then some matches can be seen here (to be honest my judgment are based only on these matches too) -> http://www.youtube.com/user/WrestlingGWF/

GWF should have following event added:

Name: GWF Berlin Wrestling Night

Name Postfix: Numbered

Next Postfix Number: 28 (if October)/29 (if November (for next month update))

Schedule: Monthly

Day: Saturday

Week: 1

GWF should have following title belt added:

Title Name: GWF Berlin

Type: Singles

Level: Main Event (prestige = 70)

Holder: Pascal Spalter

Week: 1

Month: June

Year: 2014

Defences: 2