NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

That video was a very bad idea and I think several people need a reality check, yo. I did not see any humor in that one.

Wall's likely out with several fractures in his left(?) hand, which frankly doesn't mean much. You don't beat the Hawks with cutting point guards. You beat them inside and by taking advantage of when they go cold.

Really feeling like whoever comes out of the East is going to get eaten alive by the Clippers or Warriors.

It was so bizarre, especially the end with her on the couch having learnt her lesson. If the Rocket's guy could be let go for a gun emoji shooting a horse emoji I can't imagine what the consequences of that video should be. Hoping Silver addresses it.

It's one of those things where I doubt there was any malintent making it, but surely some PR guy somewhere in the chain of command (or ANYONE with common sense) should have nixed it, realizing the implication. It's pretty baffling.

I don't get the people defending it elsewhere. It seems to boil down to 'dude that's someone's livelihood you're taking away for a mistake', they can't seem to wrap their heads around how big a screw up it is. It's like working for McDonald's and producing a video saying it makes you fat/stupid/catch cancer.

Whilst the video is fucking offensive as a stand alone thing It's less that and more how the fuck did you even get this job if you were going to be stupid enough to make something that would create this level of needless negative controversy. Like who on Earth thought that video was a good idea? Because whoever it was really does deserve to not be making videos for basketball games.