NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Rondo is really not a hot property right now, to say the least. He's been exposed a talent-wise to where his place as a top tier PG is doubtful and earned a reputation as a team cancer due to the Mavericks fiasco.

• Like 1

http://www.uni-watch.com/2015/05/13/exclusive-next-seasons-nba-christmas-uniforms/

Damn, those are some fine looking Christmas unis for next season. Worlds better than the rec league garbage they've been using lately.

Except for the Hawks.

• Like 2

It is baffling that a 60 win team struggles with one that would've barely scraped into the WC playoffs, doesn't have their star player, and are lead by a nearly 40 year old Paul Pierce.

It is baffling that a 60 win team struggles with one that would've barely scraped into the WC playoffs, doesn't have their star player, and are lead by a nearly 40 year old Paul Pierce.

Welcome to Atlanta in the Playoffs. Semifinals = bed shitting. Been like that since the days of Wilkins/Webb/Augmon. Laettner/Smith/Mutombo? Same damn thing.

EVEN WHEN WE GET FOUR ALL-STARS, THAT BED MUST BE SHAT!

• Like 1

Oh trust me, my dad is a Falcons fan from living in Atlanta in his youth. That 14-2 season that got demolished by the Packers was an awkward viewing experience for me.

Edited by HeadChuck McGill
  • Like 1

And that game against the Niners? The restaurant I was in asked me to leave. I didn't oblige.

My dad broke a small chair after the near meltdown against Seattle in the Divisional round. When the Niners meltdown occurred, he had already resigned to fate. That team under Mike Smith was just ridiculous. They were so damn talent offensively and would jump out to these huge leads then just have a horrific meltdown every damn time. The camera would always pan over to Mike Smith's worried face. He did a lot for the franchise, but he just lacked the fire they needed, and the team missed some golden opportunities at titles because of that. I'm not a Falcons fan, but I can't help but feel for them because jesus what a waste of a few really good squads.

Look, he got the Falcons to the same place these Hawks are at. Got a lead? What better way to enjoy it than to SHIT THE GODDAMN BED?!

HOLD THE LEAD, DAMN YOU! AT LEAST MAKE IT A TWO POSSESSION GAME!

(Yes, I will be like this as long as the Hawks are two games or fewer away from elimination.)

• Like 1