NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Who is that Marlins fan? I see him at random games all the time, including the World Series. Now he's behind the bench at the NBA Finals!?

He's an unmarried lawyer from Miami who is a season-ticket holder for the Marlins and Heat. He likes to travel to big sporting events because he is wealthy and (brace yourself this is unbelievable) unmarried.

• Like 1

Who is that Marlins fan? I see him at random games all the time, including the World Series. Now he's behind the bench at the NBA Finals!?

He's an unmarried lawyer from Miami who is a season-ticket holder for the Marlins and Heat. He likes to travel to big sporting events because he is wealthy and (brace yourself this is unbelievable) unmarried.

He's actually wealthy, because he's unmarried.

• Like 1

He's actually wealthy, because he's unmarried.

Maybe it's because dude is always at sporting events by himself. Bet he hasn't even thought of that.

I remember these Warriors!

This was the exact kind of game they needed to play, go small, force Cleveland to score more instead of making it a defensive game, and then bring Bogut in to deliver some hard fouls. He took that order a bit too much to heart though.

That cut on LeBron's head is nasty. Glad he appears to be okay minus some bleeding.

Wait a minute. Surely this Lebron whipping his dick out thing is metaphorical yes?

He pulled his shorts down to readjust, he didn't notice there was a camera right there.