NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Dallas has had a rough stretch since trading for Rondo, even against the Lakers it looked shaky... But it seems to be going on the up and up, and hopefully Dirk gets through his sickness soon.

Loving Charlie V's refound confidence, he's jacking up threes from everywhere and it's working for him, both Field and Three Point percentages above 45%, he's helping out a lot in the absence of Brandan Wright.

I still feel the Mavs need to find an athletic bigman sooner or later, just a guy who works hard on defense, hustles on both ends and can catch a ball mid air. No need for a jumper or post game, just run up to the basket and dunk it in. Wright isn't much of an all-round player, but Mavs know how to make players perform within their game.

A guy like JaVale McGee would probably refind his mojo in Dallas.

I think a player like John Henson would be amazing for Dallas at this stage and the Mavs could probably get him from Milwaukee for pretty cheap as well... He has been stuck in limbo in Milwaukee for most of his time their even though he has shown flashes of something... He just returned from injury too and put together a solid line for short minutes... Teams are going to want him and he easily fills a need in Dallas...

heh, it was bound to happen. Games like that or the one against the Lakers earlier are gonna go down. If we keep putting together smaller winning streaks, that'd make me soooo happy.

Losing to MILWAUKEE by 30 was bound to happen? They're not the Knicks here.