NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

I'm not convinced Blatt isn't ousted before the season but I didn't watch the game tonight. Any particular reason you say that?

They got completely housed, they're at .500, the East and the Central are both slipping away, and there's no end in sight. They can't play defense, offense isn't clicking. This isn't a "well we'll give it our all next year" issue, it's a "we literally only have this year" issue. If Love doesn't want to buy in he can leave, they have nothing to show for Wiggins, and a massive hole that can't be filled. It's unfair to Blatt but that's the reality, they don't have time to figure it out.

• Like 2

I'm not convinced Blatt isn't ousted before the season but I didn't watch the game tonight. Any particular reason you say that?

They got completely housed, they're at .500, the East and the Central are both slipping away, and there's no end in sight. They can't play defense, offense isn't clicking. This isn't a "well we'll give it our all next year" issue, it's a "we literally only have this year" issue. If Love doesn't want to buy in he can leave, they have nothing to show for Wiggins, and a massive hole that can't be filled. It's unfair to Blatt but that's the reality, they don't have time to figure it out.

As long as they are peaking in April/May/June nothing that happens right now matters. It's why it's hard to buy into the Hawks because they are obviously peaking too early. Having said that, Blatt is clueless right now. If he gets fired it'll be because of Dan Gilbert, not the GM.

• Like 1

What I heard is that Lopez will go to OKC, Stephenson to Brooklyn and Jarrett Jack, Jeremy Lamb to Charlotte.

I heard that the nets were worried about how Lance would act coming back home to Brooklyn so they decided to nix the deal and just go one on one with OKC. Which is shit.