NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

It's weird not to see KD in the starting line up at the All Star weekend. Why would you prefer Blake Griffin over KD? Also no Duncan? No Harden? And Kobe is playing his worst season ever and he's starting?

I only care about Kemba Walker getting his nomination.

Everyone I know thinks after this latest injury Kobe should call it a career. He's breaking down and is of no benefit to himself or anyone to keep playing. But I can't envision a guy that competitive retiring on anything but his own terms, which is sad. Legends are always better when they don't hang on for too long.

I doubt he'll be another Ewing, but I'll take him.

I don't mean they will play similarly, I meant that he'll be gifted to you as a way to increase interest in the Knicks like Ewing >_>

It will be interesting to see which team the league deems more important to gift the pick to, LA or NY.

>_>

Kobe should probably retire, but I doubt he will, and, with him, I would honestly say I don't think it's really about the money. Obviously that's part of it, but he's the type of guy who doesn't want to go out like that, for better or for worse.

No matter what happens, he's still the second greatest Laker of all time.

I think it's silly for him to think he can possibly recruit guys to LA. Here he is taking up a huge part of the salary cap expecting to recruit a super team. The best way to recruit that super team is for him to retire and then just have them all come to play for the fucking Lakers. How hard is that as a selling point?

I know there was no need but man they really should have thrown him back in, in the 4th and let him go nuts from down town, could have broken that most 3's in a game record easily...

Just on fire and he was making everything look like a good shot even though some just weren't haha

So glad I have him in my non-EWB fantasy team haha just for yesterday alone...