Actors and actresses you can't stand

Benji

Add me to the Shia LaBeouf haters.

Also, Sarah Jessica Parker and Russell Brand. Never have liked her, and the only thing I could tolerate Brand in is Rock of Ages.

Used to be a Mel Gibson fan, until he proved to be insane, and now I can't stand him.

So his insanity suddenly takes away from his talent? I never get those thoughts.

Watching Criminal Minds made me remember that I really detest Jennifer Love Hewitt. Nothing she's ever done has been even the least bit interesting.

Well it does make it hard to empathise with a sympathetic character when the whole time you're thinking he's a massive anti-semetic twat. To be honest I don't remember what the most recent Gibson film I saw was (maybe Signs?) so I can try to put it aside for older stuff. Mad Max was probably a massive racist anyway...

I love Jason Statham movies. You guys suck

I like that Statham at least seems to realise that what he's generally doing in films is ridiculous.

Also, I can think of at least five films that he's in that I really enjoy: Lock Stock, Snatch, Crank, Transporter (1&2 but 2's mainly for Kate Nauta)...

Cellular is ok, I have a weird soft-spot for Revolver (probably brainwashed by that Kaballah lot).

Most of his more recent "antihero" tyepcast stuff is all pretty much the same and his American accent is just horrible, but I won't accept that all his stuff sucks because that's a lie.

I can't really think of who I don't like, except maybe Shia LaBeouf

Is Transporter 2 the one where he flips the car upside down in the air so he can knock a tracking device or something off with the edge of a crane hook? Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhd that was terrible.

My mistake, it was a bomb

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ew_Jbqrlj2g

Edited by EndOfAnEra

Regarding Jason Statham, go see a movie he did with Chris Evans and Jessica Biel, called London. (London is the name of Jessica Biel's character; the movie takes place in New York) Statham actually has to act in it, and as a bonus....he has hair. Its a pretty good movie.

• Like 2

I don't think its 'can't stand', but I genuinely can't grasp why this series of straight to DVD Liam Neeson films keep getting enough audience to warrant a cinema release. Wesley Snipes must be steaming.

I second this.

I like Liam Neeson, but his recent films have all been living of Taken's legacy and I can't stand it. He's been in the same film essentially about 4 times since. I hear there's a Taken 3 too? :(

Yeah, I think he probably meant The Majestic.

Truth be told, I stopped watching Tom Cruise because I can't stand him IRL. Having looked into Scientology, I cannot in good conscience support a man who so actively promotes and supports it. Moreover, his latest acting endeavors are all pretty much crap. M:I4 was only watchable due to everybody else in the cast.

Other than that...no clue why, but I really don't like Oprah's acting.