Actors and actresses you can't stand

Benji

I'm surprised Pauly Shore's name hasn't come up. It usually does.

I'll go with Tom Cruise though. Collateral aside, I can't stand anything he's been in.

Because Encino Man is awesome?

Who are you to hate the weasel!

I think Encino Man is awesome lol

I've come to realise that I dislike most movies with Jim Carrey or Ben Stiller in them... Both just usually annoy me...

I echo the love for Encino man.

• Like 3

I'm surprised Pauly Shore's name hasn't come up. It usually does.

I'll go with Tom Cruise though. Collateral aside, I can't stand anything he's been in.

Because Encino Man is awesome?

Who are you to hate the weasel!

I think Encino Man is awesome lol

I've come to realise that I dislike most movies with Jim Carrey or Ben Stiller in them... Both just usually annoy me...

I echo the love for Encino man.

Encino Man is awesome.

And I agree on Ewan McGregor being a smarmy prick. I loved Trainspotting, but man, his interviews, he just seems like a real up his own ass shit head.

Oh, also, Helena Bonham Carter. She just makes me wish anybody else, and I mean anybody else, had been cast in the role except for her. Yes, even when she played Bellatrix Lestrange. Though truth be told, I was really turned off when she was put into two movie musicals and then proved that she is a very poor singer who was only in there for name value.

• Like 4

Oh, also, Helena Bonham Carter. She just makes me wish anybody else, and I mean anybody else, had been cast in the role except for her. Yes, even when she played Bellatrix Lestrange. Though truth be told, I was really turned off when she was put into two movie musicals and then proved that she is a very poor singer who was only in there for name value.

yes. this. Cant stand her.

• Like 1

Yes, and as the casting for Javert proves, they had some hits and some gigantic misses. I view Carter's casting as Madame Thenardier in the latter category. Sweeney Todd was mostly an all around poor adaptation with bad casting choices, other than Alan Rickman, so that may have colored my impression in that, but...nope, "By The Sea" is still terrible with her in it.

Russell Crowe was absolutely fine as well. Sure, he got outshone by everybody else, but he was pretty perfect at times, too. He sang Stars just like how Lewis sang it. The entire film was really great in how they managed to keep a lot of the spirit of the play evident throughout.

And the casting of Sweeney Todd was bad? No.

• Like 1