EWR 2014 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, long story short, this month was insanely busy for me... I apologize for the lack of updating and it being the 7th of the month, but where I usually average 40-50 hours a month updating, I had maybe 10 to update this month.

There are a couple updates, but not a lot. Mainly title changes, a few removals from WWE and the Deletion of Sean O'Haire. All of the workers/staff who had a September birthday have also had their age raised, so at least that got done.

Hopefully, things will slow down this month (dunno how they could be more hectic, to be honest) and I'll get more time to work on November.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/20afbm98r35bxpd/OCTUPDATE.zip

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3o39ebqtflwx5lh/OCTDATA.zip

BEGINNERS: http://www.mediafire.com/download/i1acfvlov75w742/OCTBEGINNERS.zip

• Like 5

Bill, I am just wondering when the lucha stats I've suggested like six months ago will be added in as well as the renames from sooner?

As soon as I can get to them... Usually, Months with a FULL update will have worker adds, but I just didn't have the time this month. Seemed like everytime I sat to catch my breath, something new came up.

WWE's March event is blank. Did I miss something where they did away with a PPV for March?

No Way Out is in February, with WrestleMania being at the beginning of April. Pretty sure this has been standard for a while now in WWE. Next year, WrestleMania is at the end of March, so that'll change probably with the January 2015 Update. But, then, pending on the PPV schedule, April might be blank then.

-Bill

Thanks, Bill. Has someone put up stats for Marcus Louis?

I put him in with these stats that someone put in a previous month' update.

Name: Marcus Louis

Short Name: Louis

Pic: http://www.allwrestl...rre-Marceau.jpg

Nationality: European (Irish)

Birthmonth: Unknown

Weight: Heavyweight

Wages: $15,000

Employer #1: WWE

Disposition: Heel

Position: Developmental Deal

Gimmick: Evil Foreigner

Stats: 42/46/53/31/58/19/61/85/85

Ticked: Superstar Look

Primary Finisher: French Revolution (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: French Revolution (Impact)

Relationship: Darren Burridge (loyalty)

Alter Ego: Pierre Marceau

• Like 1

Add Arda Ocal to WWE under a written contract as an announcer. He signed recently and presents WWE Experience and other B/Magazine shows for the company. His new ring name is Kyle Edwards, so add this also as an alter ego.

Add Josh Mathews to TNA as an Announcer. Although he hasnt made his on screen debut yet he has signed with the company and has already recorded a video for TNAs youtube with Rockstar Spud and started tweeting about TNA related matters.

Also add Velocity as a TV network. If the dirt-sheets are to be believed this is one of the networks TNA are talking to as a possible destination once the deal with Spike finishes.

I've checked the nielsen ratings and their highest rated programming at the moment tends to be around 0.5's and 0.6's. According to Wikipedia the channel is

As of August 2013, approximately 52,271,000 American households (45.77% of households with television) receive Velocity

I would put it in a similar bracket to CMT, but with slightly better production (its produced by Discovery) and greater risk (channel is geared towards men and shows a wide range of fast car/extreme sport type programming). CMT is available in around 79.9% of households with television so a drop in potential audience in comparison to them would be necessary. Here's what i'm suggesting, but some of you guys in the states might be more familiar with the channel so feel free to tweak it or suggest otherwise:

Velocity

Production Values: 55%

Early Evening Slot:

Potential Audience - 0.6

Max. Risk - 55%

Prime Time Slot:

Potential Audience - 1.0

Max. Risk - 65%

Late Night Slot:

Potential Audience - 0.55

Max. Risk - 70%

Graveyard Slot:

Potential Audience - 0.35

Max. Risk - 72%

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Bill, I am just wondering when the lucha stats I've suggested like six months ago will be added in as well as the renames from sooner?

As soon as I can get to them... Usually, Months with a FULL update will have worker adds, but I just didn't have the time this month. Seemed like everytime I sat to catch my breath, something new came up.

Fair enough.

Add Arda Ocal to WWE under a written contract as an announcer. He signed recently and presents WWE Experience and other B/Magazine shows for the company. His new ring name is Kyle Edwards, so add this also as an alter ego.

Add Josh Mathews to TNA as an Announcer. Although he hasnt made his on screen debut yet he has signed with the company and has already recorded a video for TNAs youtube with Rockstar Spud and started tweeting about TNA related matters.

Also add Velocity as a TV network. If the dirt-sheets are to be believed this is one of the networks TNA are talking to as a possible destination once the deal with Spike finishes.

I've checked the nielsen ratings and their highest rated programming at the moment tends to be around 0.5's and 0.6's. According to Wikipedia the channel is

As of August 2013, approximately 52,271,000 American households (45.77% of households with television) receive Velocity

I would put it in a similar bracket to CMT, but with slightly better production (its produced by Discovery) and greater risk (channel is geared towards men and shows a wide range of fast car/extreme sport type programming). CMT is available in around 79.9% of households with television so a drop in potential audience in comparison to them would be necessary. Here's what i'm suggesting, but some of you guys in the states might be more familiar with the channel so feel free to tweak it or suggest otherwise:

Velocity

Production Values: 55%

Early Evening Slot:

Potential Audience - 0.6

Max. Risk - 55%

Prime Time Slot:

Potential Audience - 1.0

Max. Risk - 65%

Late Night Slot:

Potential Audience - 0.55

Max. Risk - 70%

Graveyard Slot:

Potential Audience - 0.35

Max. Risk - 72%

As I've mentioned Bill would need to drop a TV channel or perhaps raise the channels to 60 (to include El Rey) As I mentioned most networks in the game could potentially show wrestling or has in the past (E! does show some stuff through Total Divas and The Soup.) This is except for ABC and CBS but I guess they could if the market gets big in the game.

Add Monsterous BC as an alter ego for Brodus Clay as this is his non WWE name (like LC being Lucky Cannon's and U-Gene being Eugene's.)

In a role reversal on a previous point I made, drop El Hijo De Dos Caras from El Patron's alter ego as he has no known and documented use of the name and his younger brother (Memo Montenegro) has started using the name. Also add Dark Phoenix for Memo's/Hijo De Dos Caras' alter egos.

Add Jessicka Havok to TNA (make this her primary promotion.)

Jesse Sorrensen should be a non-worker, he has retired since the recent leg injury.

Shouldn't Manik's primary finisher be Chickenwing Gutbuster.

Edited by mkpunk

Thanks, Bill. Has someone put up stats for Marcus Louis?

I put him in with these stats that someone put in a previous month' update.

Name: Marcus Louis

Short Name: Louis

Pic: http://www.allwrestl...rre-Marceau.jpg

Nationality: European (Irish)

Birthmonth: Unknown

Weight: Heavyweight

Wages: $15,000

Employer #1: WWE

Disposition: Heel

Position: Developmental Deal

Gimmick: Evil Foreigner

Stats: 42/46/53/31/58/19/61/85/85

Ticked: Superstar Look

Primary Finisher: French Revolution (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: French Revolution (Impact)

Relationship: Darren Burridge (loyalty)

Alter Ego: Pierre Marceau

He's 23 and his birth month is July.

Chris Melendez is missing from the database. Needs to be added with an open contract with TNA. Anyone have any stats for him?

Add him to the list with Moose and all of the new CHIKARA guys who need stats.

In other notes, remove Cibernetico from La Secta Bizzarra (he was forced out like over a year ago.) Also rename it to La Secta.

SHINE Spoilers;

Add SoCal Val as heel manager for Jayme Jameson, Marti Belle and Neveah and create a stable with the four called Valifornia.

Also I think Matt Hardy quietly departed ROH. I don't recall him being a part of the promotion since the Best in the World show. Remove him from the Kingdom as well.

Chris Melendez is missing from the database. Needs to be added with an open contract with TNA. Anyone have any stats for him?

Also I think Matt Hardy quietly departed ROH. I don't recall him being a part of the promotion since the Best in the World show. Remove him from the Kingdom as well.

Also add Matt Hardy to an Open contract with TNA. His current run with TNA is the primary reason for his quiet departure from ROH. He stated on the Jericho podcast he would be working alot more now for TNA rather than ROH.

Jessicka Havok, Low Ki, Homicide, Shark Boy, Tajiri, and "a former wwe star who shall remain nameless to avoid spoilers" (renamed Tyrus) all needed added to the TNA roster on open contracts. They have all worked the last few tapings and some even holding titles.

Bully Ray, Devon and Kurt Angle should be set to Open contracts rather than written. All of their deals have now expired but remains to be seen whether they will renew or not.

Mahabli Shera (Mahabli Veera in current database, need amended and alter egos updated) needs to be added to TNA on a Written contract as a lower midcarder with "foreign star" gimmick - http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/6084-TNA-and-SONY-SIX-Announces-the-Signing-of-their-first-Indian-Wrestler-Mahabali-Shera

Referee Jamie Tucker should be removed from TNA, he no longer works there but remains active on the indy scene.

Recommend replacing him with long time ref Brian Stiffler (https://twitter.com/BrianStiffler) - with the following stats:

Name: Brian Stiffler

Birth Month: Unknown

Employer: TNA

Contract: None

Position: Referee

Wage: 16000

Talent: 70

Backstage: 87

James Storm's "Revolution" stable needs added also with James Storm as leader with Manik and The Great Sanada the other members.

Also add Matt Hardy to an Open contract with TNA. His current run with TNA is the primary reason for his quiet departure from ROH. He stated on the Jericho podcast he would be working alot more now for TNA rather than ROH.

Jessicka Havok, Low Ki, Homicide, Shark Boy, Tajiri, and "a former wwe star who shall remain nameless to avoid spoilers" (renamed Tyrus) all needed added to the TNA roster on open contracts. They have all worked the last few tapings and some even holding titles.

Bully Ray, Devon and Kurt Angle should be set to Open contracts rather than written. All of their deals have now expired but remains to be seen whether they will renew or not.

Mahabli Shera (Mahabli Veera in current database, need amended and alter egos updated) needs to be added to TNA on a Written contract as a lower midcarder with "foreign star" gimmick - http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/6084-TNA-and-SONY-SIX-Announces-the-Signing-of-their-first-Indian-Wrestler-Mahabali-Shera

Referee Jamie Tucker should be removed from TNA, he no longer works there but remains active on the indy scene.

Recommend replacing him with long time ref Brian Stiffler (https://twitter.com/BrianStiffler) - with the following stats:

Name: Brian Stiffler

Birth Month: Unknown

Employer: TNA

Contract: None

Position: Referee

Wage: 16000

Talent: 70

Backstage: 87

James Storm's "Revolution" stable needs added also with James Storm as leader with Manik and The Great Sanada the other members.

Most of these the adds and the Revolution suggestions were done previously, PLEASE do not rehash these as bill has them already noted if they weren't added.

I would just remove Angle and Team 3D as their deals are up. If things change then add them back but all things point to those three being done at least for the time being.

Willie Mack was released from WWE so I guess keep him in PWG and CWF-H (I don't believe he was added to WWE in the game.)

Even though he wasn't on RAW last night, Brad Maddox should be in the active roster since he re-debut on the WWE app last night, where he appeared unhidged. So, use the Crazy gimmick?

Edited by EWFan2004

Some thoughts about the "charisma" stats and other notes:

Roman Reigns is at 86 and Seth Rollins is 84 with which I don't agree. Seth should be higher or even turn their stats the opposite way.

Dean Ambrose have the same stat as Randy Orton but for me Dean is better than Randy so lower Orton's charisma by 1 or rase Dean's to 90?

Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, James Storm, AJ Styles and MVP should have higher charisma(I don't know why they are lowered?). Bully Ray is on the same level with Kurt Angle so eihter raise his charisma or lower Angle's.

EC3's charisma shoould be rased in the mid 80s. Spud's charisma should be raised too!

Carmella and Charlotte should have "superstar look".

Sanada and Samuel Shaw stats should get a look in?

Thats from me for now - thanks for the update! :)

Thanks Bill!

-Check Trainer and Menacing for Sam Shields. Raise his brawl to 56, speed to 64, technical to 76, selling to 78, overness to 36, and charisma to 65. Raise his wages to $12k.

-Raise Takaaki Watanabe's brawl to 67 and stiffness to 52. Check SS Look.

-Remove Joel and Wil Maximo from WWC.

-Raise David Starr's charisma to 83 and overness to 46.

-Raise JT Dunn's brawl to 53, technical to 59, stiffness to 46, selling to 71, and overness to 45.

-Low Shad Gaspard's brawl to 61.

-Uncheck SS Look for Bandido Jr. Raise his technical to 59.

-Raise JB Trask's speed to 18.

-Lower Sean Waltman's speed to 71.

-Raise JB Trask's overness to 28. Lower his stiffness to 48.

-Raise Horace The Psychopath's brawl to 66, speed to 42, and charisma to 50. Check Menacing and High Spots. Lower his wages to $20k.

-Referee Jay Soltis is 49, born August 1965. Lower his talent to 43.

Edited by KrisClassic