EWR 2014 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Some thoughts about the "charisma" stats and other notes:

Roman Reigns is at 86 and Seth Rollins is 84 with which I don't agree. Seth should be higher or even turn their stats the opposite way.

Dean Ambrose have the same stat as Randy Orton but for me Dean is better than Randy so lower Orton's charisma by 1 or rase Dean's to 90?

Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, James Storm, AJ Styles and MVP should have higher charisma(I don't know why they are lowered?). Bully Ray is on the same level with Kurt Angle so eihter raise his charisma or lower Angle's.

EC3's charisma shoould be rased in the mid 80s. Spud's charisma should be raised too!

Carmella and Charlotte should have "superstar look".

Sanada and Samuel Shaw stats should get a look in?

Thats from me for now - thanks for the update! :)

Seth and Roman are two different types of promo. Seth is a classic promo while Roman is kind of the Kevin Nash cool promo style. I'd make them equal at 86. The same is fine with Bully and Kurt. Both can cut equal promos and have about the same comedic and physical charisma.

On the stat suggestions with no numbers, what do you think is appropriate? This way it gives us an idea to kick around.

Add Ricardo Rodriguez and Hernandez to WWC. Rodriguez is Hernandez new manager. They are pro-mexican heels so make Hernandez an angry minority and make Rodriguez his sidekick.

Add Rico Rodriguez as an alter ego for R-Rod as well.

Add a friendship between Okumura and Negro Casas. Okumura credits Casas as being the reason he stayed in mexico after his expected return to Japan after an injury.

Well thanks for your opinion! :) My suggestions are as it follows:

Randy Orton and Ambrose are at 89 right now. My suggestion is either lower Randy by 1 to 88 or raise Ambrose to 90 charisma because he is a bit better than Orton in my eyes. The same goes for Bully and Angle. In the previous updates Ray was at 92 charisma and he should be near or the same as Angle(95 current).

The other guys:

Austin Aries should be raised to 90 charisma(86 current) maybe? He was 90 in the past updates and right now is worse than Daniel Bryan(87) and he should be better in my opinion.

Bobby Roode should be at 90 too becouse he is better than Randy Orton for example. He made great promos with guys like Storm, Angle, Aries and MVP in the past.

James Storm who I mentioned should be 86-87 at least like he was in the past updates. Yes, right now he is not that good but 84 charisma current makes him worse than guys like Santino Marella, R-Truth and Dolph Ziggler for example and on level with Shaemus who is so boring on the mic...

AJ Styles I've suggested in the past to be raised to 84 charisma becouse he got better nowadays. Right now he is worse that Titus O'Neil who is 82 charisma!

MVP is gold on the mic and makes great promos with everybody! Maybe at least he should be up 1 point to 88.

EC3 should be minimum 82 on par with Magnus. Rockstar Spud maybe 80 charisma for now - he is so entertaining.

Seiya Sanada or like they call him now The Great Sanada should have a speed raise to 72(+4) and technical 68(+4).

Samuel Shaw improved a bit from his re-debut. Charisma should be rased to 72(+9), brawl 64(+5), technical 65(+9) and speed to 62(-5).

Other suggestions I have are raising Gail Kim's charisma +2 to 72 and Miz'es charisma to 87(+1).

edit: I've forget about Rusev:

brawl +4 to 68

speed + 6 to 38

technical +3 to 59

and maybe charisma +1 to 69 becouse he started doing some of his own talking and getting heat.

Edited by s-p

Well thanks for your opinion! :) My suggestions are as it follows:

Randy Orton and Ambrose are at 89 right now. My suggestion is either lower Randy by 1 to 88 or raise Ambrose to 90 charisma because he is a bit better than Orton in my eyes. The same goes for Bully and Angle. In the previous updates Ray was at 92 charisma and he should be near or the same as Angle(95 current).

The other guys:

Austin Aries should be raised to 90 charisma(86 current) maybe? He was 90 in the past updates and right now is worse than Daniel Bryan(87) and he should be better in my opinion.

Bobby Roode should be at 90 too becouse he is better than Randy Orton for example. He made great promos with guys like Storm, Angle, Aries and MVP in the past.

James Storm who I mentioned should be 86-87 at least like he was in the past updates. Yes, right now he is not that good but 84 charisma current makes him worse than guys like Santino Marella, R-Truth and Dolph Ziggler for example and on level with Shaemus who is so boring on the mic...

AJ Styles I've suggested in the past to be raised to 84 charisma becouse he got better nowadays. Right now he is worse that Titus O'Neil who is 82 charisma!

MVP is gold on the mic and makes great promos with everybody! Maybe at least he should be up 1 point to 88.

EC3 should be minimum 82 on par with Magnus. Rockstar Spud maybe 80 charisma for now - he is so entertaining.

Seiya Sanada or like they call him now The Great Sanada should have a speed raise to 72(+4) and technical 68(+4).

Samuel Shaw improved a bit from his re-debut. Charisma should be rased to 72(+9), brawl 64(+5), technical 65(+9) and speed to 62(-5).

Other suggestions I have are raising Gail Kim's charisma +2 to 72 and Miz'es charisma to 87(+1).

edit: I've forget about Rusev:

brawl +4 to 68

speed + 6 to 38

technical +3 to 59

and maybe charisma +1 to 69 becouse he started doing some of his own talking and getting heat.

Titus is pretty charismatic and I do think AJ is a bit better but it's a bit hard to compare them because Titus is funny charismatic and AJ is good at comedy but in another way.

Sheamus is only boring on the mic with what he is given. Storm is fine being on par with Sheamus.

If Roode is upped to 90, Ambrose should be upped to 91/92.

The rest I pretty much agree with.

If (Sir) Oliver Grimsly is added to the next Update, make his Primary Finisher the "Straightjacket Lungblower"(Impact)

I believe I gave stats previously for him. On second look, I did in with most of the CHIKARA guys besides Deckalion, Prakash Sabar (the Pakistani X-Pac) and the recently debuted Wrestle School graduates like NRG, Kid Cyclone, the new CAW, the new Equinox

Some more notes and suggestions:

SS look for Simon Gotch and Aiden English maybe? For an example Bo Dallas has it no matter that he looks more out of form than both of them. :)

Adam Rose should be menacing - he was with his other gimmick "Leo Kruger" so if someone decides that he uses that gimmick again "he can get" creepy in no time! :D

Viktor and Scott Dawson should have menacing too.

Sami Zayn maybe SS?(again comparison with Bo Dallas)

Mojo Rawley maybe menacing because he could be intimidating with his big tough man look? maybe SS look?

Heath Slater SS look.

Diego and Fernando maybe SS look?

Edited by s-p

SS look for Simon Gotch and Aiden English maybe? For an example Bo Dallas has it no matter that he looks more out of form than both of them. :)

Adam Rose should be menacing - he was with his other gimmick "Leo Kruger" so if someone decides that he uses that gimmick again "he can get" creepy in no time! :D

Mojo Rawley maybe menacing because he could be intimidating with his big tough man look? maybe SS look?

Heath Slater SS look.

Scott Dawson doesn't look menancing, he just looks like a white trash Anderson cousin.

Sami is a weird looking star. I personally didn't see his "doppelganger who moved to Mexico to be a monk" to be a star and Sami kinda looks like one. If he gets it and Daniel Bryan don't have it, give it to D-Bry as well. FYI I don't agree that Bo has it.

Mojo doesn't look like a star. He just looks menacing.

Heath looks like a redhead Edge and Christian wannabe, don't see the superstar look.

Epico and Primo don't look like stars so I wouldn't say Diego and Fernando look like stars. I often don't ask for Mexican wrestlers who look like stars based on their masked characters unless they have been under the mask for years like say a La Parka or L.A. Par-K OR ripped to the gills like CMLL guys who do the bodybuilding competitions and keep the six-packs.

Luke Hawx should be added to MCW.

Lucha Underground spoilers:

Aero Star, Angelico and Argenis are set to be on the tapings.

Also on the Hernandez story, he was backstage at the last one so I doubt he actually left the promotion.

This would make the roster be:

Aaron Aguilera

Aero Star

Angelico

Argenis

B-Boy

Brian Cage

Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Drago AAA

El Americano (don't believe he is in the game and no idea who he is)

El Mesias (as Mil Muertes)

Famous B

Fenix

Hernandez

Hijo del Fantasma

Ivelisse Velez

Joey Kaos Munoz

John Morrison (as Johnny Mundo)

Karlee Perez (as Karlina)

King Cuerno (don't believe he is in the game and no idea who he is)

Konnan

La Flecha (don't believe he is in the game and no idea who he is)

Lil' Cholo (as Cisco)

Maraichi Loco (don't believe he is in the game and no idea who he is)

Mascarita Sagrada 2007/Carnitas (not in the game but stats posted previously)

Martin Causas

Matt Cross (as Lord of Havok)

Pentagon Jr.

Pimpinela Escarlata

Ricky Mandrell

Ricky Reyes (as Cortez Castro)

Ricochet (as Prince Puma)

Rycklon Stevens (Big Ryck)

Sexy Star

So Cal Crazy

Super Fly

Edited by mkpunk

No way Sami Zayn, Daniel Bryan or Bo Dallas have superstar looks. They're not guys who would turn heads, or even guys you would automatically think were pro-wrestlers or anything special at all if you saw them in the street.

It might be best to have Daniel Bryan set as a non-wrestler for now, given he has been not active since May. He also has gotten a lot of tests and surgeries that state he isn't gonna to be an active wrestler for awhile.

Edited by EWFan2004

Well that was my thought - if Brayn and Bo have SS look so why Zayn and Slater doesn't since they all look the same. :) Now the problem is if you look at all of the most relevant names in pro wrestling most of them shouldn't have it(the SS look) - AJ Styles, James Storm, Colt Cabana, Del Rio, Angle, Sting, Undertaker and hell even CM Punk looks like an addict... But today no matter how the wrestler looks he can get over and the example is Daniel Bryan. So for me the "superstar look" is a relatively term and everyone can see different things in some wrestlers. :rolleyes:

CZW spoilers:

Sozio beat Biff Busick for the CZW title. Raise his overness to 48?

SHIMMER spoilers:

Nicole Matthews beat Cheerleader Melissa for the SHIMMER title.

AKINO, Kaori Yoneyama, Mayumi Ozaki, Solo Darling (though she is in the promotion for SHINE) and Tsukasa Fujimoto all are apart of the promotion (Tuskasa and Kaori are also in CMLL.) I am guessing Ozaki would be heel due to her teaming with Saraya. Not sure on the alignments elsewhere.

Rename Sweet Saraya Knight to Saraya Knight

Rename Miss Natural to Heather Patera.

Just a thought but should we also perhaps should we split SHIMMER and SHINE? The only thing they share is the roster. SHINE is more in the WWN Live family while SHIMMER is on their own. I know it is because of the multiple women's promotions in the game BUT the two promotions seem to have less ties than they use to.

The only ones maxed out in both are Christina Von Eerie(though he last Shine was in February), Heidi Lovelace (remove from JCW as she appeared at the Bloodymania shows this year but Shine is more constant?), Mia Yim (maybe remove from PWS), MsChif (though her last Shine was in february), Nikki Storm (but she hasn't appeared in WSU this year) and Saraya Knight (but she hasn't appeared in WSU this year)

As I mentioned a couple of months back, I think there should be a few staff deletions, mostly of ones that aren't in the business anymore.

Also, Mike Kruel is listed as being 32 after Oct. and his mutiple finishers are Kruel Bomb (a running crucifix powerbomb), Kruel Escape (crucifix armbar), Kruel Intentions (Reverse Twist of Fate), and Liberty Lock (neck crank). Not sure which ones are the ones he uses but there you go.

Edited by EWFan2004

Heath Slater SS look.

Scott Dawson doesn't look menancing, he just looks like a white trash Anderson cousin.

Sami is a weird looking star. I personally didn't see his "doppelganger who moved to Mexico to be a monk" to be a star and Sami kinda looks like one. If he gets it and Daniel Bryan don't have it, give it to D-Bry as well. FYI I don't agree that Bo has it.

Mojo doesn't look like a star. He just looks menacing.

Heath looks like a redhead Edge and Christian wannabe, don't see the superstar look.

Epico and Primo don't look like stars so I wouldn't say Diego and Fernando look like stars. I often don't ask for Mexican wrestlers who look like stars based on their masked characters unless they have been under the mask for years like say a La Parka or L.A. Par-K OR ripped to the gills like CMLL guys who do the bodybuilding competitions and keep the six-packs.

Luke Hawx should be added to MCW.

Lucha Underground spoilers:

Aero Star, Angelico and Argenis are set to be on the tapings.

Also on the Hernandez story, he was backstage at the last one so I doubt he actually left the promotion.

This would make the roster be:

Aaron Aguilera

Aero Star

Angelico

Argenis

B-Boy

Brian Cage

Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Drago AAA

El Americano (don't believe he is in the game and no idea who he is)

El Mesias (as Mil Muertes)

Famous B

Fenix

Hernandez

Hijo del Fantasma

Ivelisse Velez

Joey Kaos Munoz

John Morrison (as Johnny Mundo)

Karlee Perez (as Karlina)

King Cuerno (don't believe he is in the game and no idea who he is)

Konnan

La Flecha (don't believe he is in the game and no idea who he is)

Lil' Cholo (as Cisco)

Maraichi Loco (don't believe he is in the game and no idea who he is)

Mascarita Sagrada 2007/Carnitas (not in the game but stats posted previously)

Martin Causas

Matt Cross (as Lord of Havok)

Pentagon Jr.

Pimpinela Escarlata

Ricky Mandrell

Ricky Reyes (as Cortez Castro)

Ricochet (as Prince Puma)

Rycklon Stevens (Big Ryck)

Sexy Star

So Cal Crazy

Super Fly

Update:

Hijo del Fantasma is King Cuerno.

Well that was my thought - if Brayn and Bo have SS look so why Zayn and Slater doesn't since they all look the same. :) Now the problem is if you look at all of the most relevant names in pro wrestling most of them shouldn't have it(the SS look) - AJ Styles, James Storm, Colt Cabana, Del Rio, Angle, Sting, Undertaker and hell even CM Punk looks like an addict... But today no matter how the wrestler looks he can get over and the example is Daniel Bryan. So for me the "superstar look" is a relatively term and everyone can see different things in some wrestlers. :rolleyes:

In which case the solution is to take it away from the guys who have it and probably shouldn't, not to start giving it to more people "just because".

"Any wrestler can get over no matter how they look" is missing the point - the superstar look stat is for guys who have a look that makes them look like a star immediately, and that look helps them get over. Daniel Bryan got over despite not looking like a conventional wrestling star, not because he had a "superstar look", so he's an example of someone who absolutely shouldn't have it.

Similarly, Colt Cabana absolutely shouldn't, and I'd argue CM Punk probably shouldn't either.

Apprently El Hijo del Santo was at last night's NXT tappings as his son (Santo Jr.) was at NXT (I'm guessing part of the try-outs Uhaa is a part of.) If I can get stats together for him, I'll send them along.

Tick high spots for Biff Busick, he is wrestling Mr. Sozio in a barbed wire match for CZW next month.

NXT Spoiler

Becky Lynch should now be heel

Charlotte should be a tweener.

Edited by mkpunk

Why isn't that in spoilers?

Because the Charlotte one isn't new as she's been tweener for a month following TakeOver: Fatal 4way.

The Becky thing is new BUT let's be honest, NXT is only developmental and a fraction of fans may watch it (while those fans frequent here.) It's not like I posted a theoretic turn on say SmackDown which is a WWE's main roster show that would truly affect the game. Remember developmental can be reset fairly easily in the game compared to the main roster where a turn isn't instant. I get that it may spoil things but it also posted nearly 24 hours after the initial showing (which was taped a month ago.)

I fixed it but I still don't think NXT spoilers AFTER it aired is as much of a crime as main roster shows from any promotion.

Edited by mkpunk