GTA V PS4 thread

9 to 5

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly getting a PS4 this week, I'll definitely get GTAV again for it

• Like 2

Heres more on how the character transfer will work

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/tutorials?subsection=transfer_character

You will need a Rockstar Games Social Club account linked to the console accounts used when previously playing GTA Online.

When entering GTA Online, you will be given the option to transfer your previous GTA Online character and progression data. Once you have chosen to transfer your previous character and progression data, the transferable in-game money, RP and Rank of all previous characters will be displayed. These are the characters that will be transferred to the PlayStation®4 or Xbox One. Once the transfer has completed, you will be prompted to choose a character and enter GTA Online.

You will still be able to play your existing characters on PlayStation®3 and/or Xbox 360, however any progress made with versions of the characters on those systems after a transfer will remain on those systems only. Any existing PlayStation®4 or Xbox One GTA Online character and progression data will be replaced by the previous character and progression data during the transfer, except for any existing in-game money, which will be combined with your transferred balance.

All earned in-game money will transfer. Purchased in-game money that has not yet been spent will only transfer within a console family (e.g. PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4).

• 2 weeks later...

I'll get it for Christmas probably. The 360 version I bought on release last year feels like a waste of money in retrospect as I quickly played the story but never really got into the online portion as I didn't have much time to play.

Scratch that...I have it pre-ordered and can't wait to play it on Tuesday. :wub: