GTA V PS4 thread

9 to 5

I understand that you'll be there to save me when I stupidly run head first into danger, that's all that matters :wub:

Not sure that will work on this game so well, but I do what I can for my team!

And I count us at 10 for this game, not a bad number and probably missing people as it is.

I hope the servers don't shit the bed like they did the first day online was released for last gen. Nothing was more aggravating than sitting in that damn parking lot for six hours. <_<

That was dreadful. But I doubt anything that bad will happen this time. Less numbers and better experince at running the servers. Still would expect a problem or two but nothing to that scale.

I'm getting this! Except I won't be able to play for 6 weeks until I get a TV :/

You will first play GTA in the snow then!

Not sure how the digital copy will work, but if I can I might be giving away my 1 million if it's a redemption code.

I had gotten in a money lobby once and was never caught. I'm sitting on like 38 million in game. If that transfers I won't need the 1 million

• Like 1