The Flash

TKz

Wrong thread

Edited by Lint

Welp, thats it.  I figured it out.  Joe is a metahuman.  His superpower?

The ability to make a grown man cry

:crying:
  • Like 1

Flash Day is a horrible name for a celebration. There must be a ton of guys who mistook what the rally was about.

Also, I hope the Flash-signal never returns.

Oh come on, the Flash Symbol was awesome. I really got excited when Jay Garrick showed up. I made the mistake of watching this after Arrow so really didn't understand Lance's comment about "Flash Day" on Arrow.

I thought it was super corny, especially the joke from Cisco about it afterwards. It didn't make sense, either. How did Edge know where it originated from? The signal light was on the ground, seems incredibly hard to pinpoint the source.

We're really going to overanalyze that about a show who has a guy who grows 6 feet tall by sucking in radiation? Also, corny? In a comic book? Why I've never! :P

Haha, I just realized how silly that sounded, but I wasn't being serious about Edge finding it actually. Should have added an emoticon to set the tone, because I could care less about logic in the Arrowverse :P 

The corniness was too much with the cheesy line, though, at least to me.

Disliked Atom Smasher, but that's not really a show fault, I don't care for him full stop. What was a show fault was the shitty visuals and weird and off-putting acting of Edge.

Rest of it was pretty good, especially the parts with Joe, and I'm not going to lie - I squealed like a little girl when I saw Jay.

Benji squealed liked a little girl when Jay arrived. I squealed like a little girl when Harrison Wells appeared. Man, Zoom and Professor Zoom messing shit up would be awesome. Although if Zoom is hell bent on being the only speedster, he wouldn't be too nice to Wells either.

I'd love to see Zoom turn out to be the Earth 2 Eddie, but the actor has moved on to another show (Quantico).

Someone at another board is thinking it'll turn out to be the Earth 2 Barry. If they go that route, might as well make Earth 2 Wells the Earth 2 Thawne, except he possessed Wells' body instead of killing him and actually went back in time to stop Zoom. (And thus is Reverse-Zoom)

Seems to me that Zoom is a mix of Hunter Zolomon and The Rival. 

The more I think back on episode two, the more I love it. I'm so glad Flash isn't suffering from a sophomore slump. I also loved that Earth-2 was genuinely visually different, and not just looking the same but with slight changes to characters. It looked sort of like Rapture from Bioshock in the brief glimmers we got.

First full shot of a character development we caught a glimpse of in the S1 finale behind the cut:

uSQJT6l.jpg

'sup, Killer Frost.

HOWEVER I'm gonna take a guess/prediction here and say that even though we're getting Caitlyn Snow as Killer Frost, it's going to specifically be the Earth-2 version of Caitlyn.