The Flash

TKz

First full shot of a character development we caught a glimpse of in the S1 finale behind the cut:

Hidden Content

Yeah there's almost no way it could be Earth-1 Caitlin. And while it's cool that they're playing with the dimension stuff, I just hope they don't use as a crutch. 

This is so cool.

maybe add theres a bit of a spoiler in that link?  End of the video they talk about something in an upcoming episode that hasn't really been hinted at or talked about on the show yet

• Like 2

Patty is freaking adorable. Love her to bits. Another great addition to the cast, I hope she sticks around.

EDIT: I like the new Firestorm too, he'll make a nice every man character.

Edited by TKzo Amore

Hidden Content

Wait, he's an actual VIllian? Really? Woooooooooow.

And I agree TKz! Patty is so damn adorable. Love the crack from Joe about his partners too XD

ftr, I actually thought the episode was kind of bad. The Flash has a fine line it has to walk with the corniness, and it went a little too far into that territory with the plot this week. But it doesn't matter because I'm cool with where it all ends up.

And yes, Patty Spivot is great.

A lot of people felt this weeks episode was on the weaker side.  But they had to get a "build up for LoT" episode in somewhere

2 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

So having seen this weeks episode, I have only one truly lingering question. Whats up with the new Wells?

What do you mean by that?

You know how Earth One Wells' wife was killed in the car crash after which Eobard Thawne killed him and assumed his identity? I'm guessing that, given that this Wells has a daughter but his wife wasn't present, the particle accelerator explosion killed Earth Two Wells' wife. Either that, or Zoom killed her. The point being, he's probably somewhat emotionally withdrawn and focused upon his task. It's why he's basically distant and arrogant. Also, since he's not Eobard Thawne inhabiting the body, his tastes actually reflect somebody his age.

Earth 2 Henry is Zoom.  He killed Earth 1 Henry at some point...either in prison or short after he got out, took over for him, and thats why he made the quick exit at his welcome home party

• Like 1