The Flash

TKz

How to fix Jay....maybe:

If Harry took some of Barry's speed and injected it into Jay, maybe it would jumpstart Jay's powers?

How to stop Zoom...maybe:

Inject him with Velocity-6. If it messed up Jay, maybe it would mess up Zoom

Metal mask is probably either

Earth-1 Hank or Earth-1 Ronnie

Tonight's episode talk, and possibly the theories of a madman :shifty: 

Spoiler

So any ideas as to who the man in the steel mask is? I'm not as up on my Flash lore as some people might be but I have a theory that may or may not make sense. Is it possible that the man in the mask is actually the real Jay Garrick from Earth-2? Has Zoom, in the comics, every shown the ability to split himself in two? Every since Jay showed Caitlin his doppleganger using the name Hunter Zolomon, I've had a belief that the Garrick we all see is actually Zoom without the mask. That's why the man in the metal mask flipped out when Barry told him that Jay Garrick was safe on Earth-1 and didn't come with them.

Also, how ungrateful was Well's daughter. People just risked their lives to save you, you're currently running from a homicidal maniac and all you can think about is how you have a life there? As if Zoom is just going to allow you to live that life? Like, what the fuck? My hyper-active imagination is trying to figure out how she might be working with Zoom because daddy didn't love her enough and all the other emo teenage angsty bullshit you can come up with.

Yup, Frost...still hot.

Also, the return of King Shark next week :wub: 

1 minute ago, RoHitman Reigns said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

That's why I asked whether he has the ability to split himself in half or anything like that. It would also make sense that it's actually Zoom's cells that are breaking down and he has no idea how to fix them so he has to find some way to get someone to help him, which in this case is Caitlin. All that speed is slowly killing him but he thinks if he can solve that and steal Barry's speed it'll keep him alive. I don't know. Just some weird random thoughts.

5 hours ago, Forky Fork's Forky Bunch said:
  Hide contents

That's why I asked whether he has the ability to split himself in half or anything like that. It would also make sense that it's actually Zoom's cells that are breaking down and he has no idea how to fix them so he has to find some way to get someone to help him, which in this case is Caitlin. All that speed is slowly killing him but he thinks if he can solve that and steal Barry's speed it'll keep him alive. I don't know. Just some weird random thoughts.

Spoiler

That makes sense, it couldn't just be greed that's driving him.

If the Jay that was in love with Caitlin is actually Zolomon, then there's still a hole as to who is Zoom. If it's not Jay or Hunter (which I doubt, because then they gave that away so easily this week), then maybe it's Eddie? He's the only main character from Earth-1 who we haven't seen in Earth-2, right? That would mean Jay who went to Earth-1 is Hunter, man in the iron mask is Earth-2 Jay, and Zoom is Eddie.

Anyone else remember the shot of Earth-2 Barry's home telephone? It had "Eddie" on it, which is the flaw in my theory, I guess, but they never addressed who Earth-2 Eddie is. Also, so weird that he had Bruce, Hal and Diana's numbers. What was that about?

Is it possible the manin the mask is E1 Ronnie?

4 hours ago, Ziggy Srardust said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Oh yes, I meant to mention that in my rant to. Like why the hell did he not wait till it was fully closed. It was another thing that made me think he's really Zoom somehow.

@GoGo Yubari

2 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

She's basically Silver Banshee without the facepaint.

Its funny you mentioned this in the WWE thread about All Silver Everything...

Spoiler for crossover

12750003_1126427570702203_1762665934_n.j

Might as well give out my crazed/idiotic Flash theories...

The man in the iron mask is Earth 2 Jay, the one we think was Earth 2 Jay is Johnny Quick from Earth 3 (I think... the one with the Crime Syndicate of America) who happens to be Jay's doppleganger and who's in cahoots with Zoom. As for who Zoom is... I dunno. Henry Allen? No clue whatsoever.

6 hours ago, Forky Fork's Forky Bunch said:

Tonight's episode

Hide contents

I FUCKING TOLD YA SO! :D Of course I have no idea whether that's Jay or not but my theory was mostly correct.

Its Hunter Zolomon.  That is Zoom's comic alter-ego, they've just given it the twist of him being Earth-1 Jay.  They gave it all away last week when they dropped that name.  Now I'm really intrigued to learn who is the guy in the mask though.