The Flash

TKz

Yeah this Season Finale was just.....I love how Barry beat Hunter. I love how Wells went back with his daughter. Henry as Jay was a nice touch (Though, really, you knew your Father had a relative named Garrick and you NEVER BROUGHT IT UP ONCE before now?) 

But that ending.....fuck my head hurts trying to just think of all the things that could happen.

5 hours ago, Ace said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

He only just learned the Garrick last name on the episode before I believe.

LOL just read this about the finale

Iris must be a bad kisser.  Everytime she's kissed him, Barry reset the timeline so it didn't happen

• Like 5

Felt like some of the acting was really off in that episode, particularly the "Caitlyn baits Zoom" scene where I was initially convinced that Caitlyn's stilted delivery of everything was meant to be a plot point.

My sincerest hopes for season 3 is way less time travel and a main villain who isn't a speedster. Sadly, Legends of Tomorrow sort of blew up the momentum they had built in season 1 and early season 2 for The Rogues :(

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Felt like some of the acting was really off in that episode, particularly the "Caitlyn baits Zoom" scene where I was initially convinced that Caitlyn's stilted delivery of everything was meant to be a plot point.

My sincerest hopes for season 3 is way less time travel and a main villain who isn't a speedster. Sadly, Legends of Tomorrow sort of blew up the momentum they had built in season 1 and early season 2 for The Rogues :(

I felt like the Caitlin thing was supposed to be like that. At least I hope so because it definitely was not great acting. 

Yeah, I felt like that must have been a deliberate choice because Danielle Panabaker is a better actress than that, but at the same time you'd want Zoom to actually acknowledge that it's clearly an act. Instead he just looked pretty dumb.

Also, the ending is... yeah. We'll have to wait and see on that. My reaction was pretty much "what the fuck, Barry?" the whole way through.

• Like 4

Fuuuuuck me that was so good. When Jay put on the helmet I got actual literal chills. Phenomenal stuff.

Wally massively growing on me too, the stuff where he said he lost his mom already and seeing the parralels with Barry was just great.

I know that ending is going to be a massive talking point, but I just want to enjoy that episode because it was amazing.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Not to mention that it's a big leap to assume that saying "another speedster" has appeared on set would give away the previous spoiler given that we're talking about a show that has had at least 3 speedsters on already. But I'm glad that Ben was able to actually give away the previous spoiler by jumping on that assumption.

• 4 weeks later...

There will be a Flash/Supergirl two-part crossover this fall, in addition to the one that encapsulates all four CW shows.

Also both episodes will be musicals. Obviously.

• Like 2