The Flash

TKz

Ugh Jessie and Wally together...figured it would happen but just ugh.

Having TC on screen playing a bit of a different role will be interesting and looks good so far. The whole thing with Caitlyn though finally showing Killer Frost off, about fucking time. I cant wait till Cisco figures out she has powers and she helped Barry escape the mirror

Oh yeah, I meant Big Bads. Basically, no one has managed to be as intriguing a villain while still being entertaining as Tom Cavanaugh as Reverse Flash. 

In terms of one-offs, there have been a few that were super duper fun (King Shark, Grodd, Snark & his rogues).

8 hours ago, Benkid Nada said:

No Alchemy appearance this episode really improves it dramatically. Basically, every other bad guy since Reverse-Flash has sucked balls.

I'd say its hard to judge Alchemy yet since

1.  We're only 4 episodes in

2.  He's only been in 2 episodes

3.  Those 2 episodes add up to about 1 minute of screen time

And I didn't think Zoom sucked exactly.  Last season just seemed to have the same issue the Netflix Marvel series have in that it seemed to stretch out far longer then it should've.  Zoom should've been a 1/2 season story arc instead of the entire season

Nah, Zoom was boring and super drab. His arc just made the entire season so miserable, instead of the upbeat feeling that season 1 had despite Reverse Flash being Barry's mum's killer. That still didn't turn Barry into the mopey character that Zoom did because "he's so much faster than I am".

And Alchemy seems to be something the same vein as Zoom, just a guy to make Barry all guilty and mopey. It seems like it's going to be awful.

• Like 1

This is up to last seasons finale, so its not spoilerific for this season

Spoiler

So it appears we are set to see CVaitlyn finally fully get her powers. So we have Killer Frost and Vibe as Cisco has proven his already. This should make an interesting episode in a week and a half if she fully comes into herself then and hopefully helps keep Wally on the back burner where he belongs.