The Flash

TKz

I was really hoping Alchemy would turn out to be someone else. Hell, I'd even have settled for it turning out to be that Cisco's brother Dante isn't really dead and has gone evil. 

Also, what the hell is up with Savitar's design? Armor made up of Speed Force? In the comics, Savitar is a human who gained powers and went nuts, actually believing himself to be a god. The tv version of Rival (who is actually an evil Jay Garrick impostor in the comics) actually looks more like the comics version of Savitar than the Megatron meets Ultron look we have on the show.

Savitar's costume in the comics is proof that he's nuts. 

Hopefully we'll see no more evil speedsters once Savitar is dealt with. And its kind of dumb calling The Flash "the fastest man alive" when every evil speedster who shows up is faster than him. 

Spoilers for Supergirl within..

Gee Kara...if only your world had a virus that seemingly targets all non-Kryptonians and humans, that sure would come in handy right about now...

Not spoilering this because its more fan commentary, plus we all know ist a crossover anyway

0u7HIGa.png

BlvvubZ.png

QZQspY3.png

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Apparently....

Hunter Zolomon, as the Black Flash, is going to be back and possibly appear on ALL the superhero shows (but not necessarily a crossover event), but it may not be Teddy Sears in the role since he's busy with the new version of 24. Since it'll be a heavy makeup job, they could just use a random actor with a voice effect.

• 4 weeks later...

Regarding that leaked footage...

I bet they call in both Jesse and Jay to help deal with Savitar.

And after reading that spoiler, only read the next one if you watch Legends of Tomorrow, or don't mind getting something that should affect The Flash (the show) at some point:

I think Savitar is going to have to deal with Zoom, aka the Black Flash, at some point. Black Flash is a zombie rather than a skeleton like in the comics, and I like it.

Regarding the episode tuesday

Spoiler

Time to go to GORILLA ISLAND! I am excited to see this all go down.

I will say though the one thing that took me out of the episode was Barry being able to vibrate the train enough to go through the rubble from the collapse

I'm not sure if this was E8, 9 or 10 from S03 but, regarding the scenes set in the future that Barry is trying to manipulate...

Spoiler

So... the scene where Barry vibes to the future with Cisco to show him Iris' death (and they spend the episode attempting to change some aspect of the future because, if they can change that they can save Iris). Did anyone else notice that there were two Flashes, besides the vibed Barry?

As the camera pans from showing Barry/Cisco's vantage point to the Flash that is stood before Savitar, there's a figure in the treeline. If you pause it as the camera pans, it looks like another Flash (though it is in shadow and you can't make much out).

Is it meant to be that treeline Flash is the first one to come through the time portal?

18 minutes ago, Benji said:

Got a screengrab?

Not to hand. I did look up the discussion on Reddit, though, and they seem to conclude that:

Spoiler

The Flash in the background is simply time travel Barry, watching future Barry witness Savitar killing Iris.

• 2 weeks later...

Io9's review had a perfect sum-up of this episode

I need Barry to open up one of those holes in space and time he’s so fond of so I can go back to 2012 and tell the me watching Arrow’s premiere that one day, all of this will lead to a live-action version of the Flash speed-punching a giant gorilla in the gut in slo-mo. I’m pretty sure past-me’s head would explode.

• 2 weeks later...

So regarding Savitar, I have an idea of who it is under the costume.

Spoiler

H. R. Wells.

HR is the only one who calls Wally the name Wallace and Savitar when he gets Wally to throw the last shard into the speed force refers to him as Wallace which could be a hint dropped.

Ugh. If that turns out to be the case, whoever came up with the idea needs to be bitch slapped until they bleed. Because....

The last thing we need is yet another Wells turning out to be a bad guy. And I guess that would mean the Wells on the rooftop with the rifle is either Harry, or H.R. using super-speed to appear to be in both places at once.

I just hope there's not a massive swerve and Julian has actually been Savitar AND Alchemy all along.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

So regarding Savitar, I have an idea of who it is under the costume.

Reveal hidden contents

H. R. Wells.

HR is the only one who calls Wally the name Wallace and Savitar when he gets Wally to throw the last shard into the speed force refers to him as Wallace which could be a hint dropped.

Spoiler

It could be, since in the future H.R. is there but does nothing despite apparently having a clean shot, maybe he is Savitar but in a future version of himself not the current one hanging out with the gang(so no evil yet), then he finds out and have to make a decision.Would be a nice change.

Also,those scenes with Julian chanelling Savitar were great,kudos to Tom Felton.

Spoiler

Savitar is future Wally, right? He got his power from Savitar's stone, he's seeing visions related to him and other people down the timeline, and his speed growth is exponentially bigger than anyone else in the show for reasons entirely unexplained so far.

Like, I don't know if it's Wally himself, but maybe it's like a counter-balance in the timeline from him or something?

That or future Barry what with the message he left the crew of the Waverider during the cross-over.

Edited by Benji