The Flash

TKz

7 hours ago, Tkasto said:

They have announced that in Season 4:

Reveal hidden contents

The main villain will not be a speedster.

Spoiler

Is it too much to ask for that it not be a member of the team/who they know? They've run that into the ground now and I honestly couldn't care less who Savitar actually is.

Though I will go ahead and guess Jay Garrick anyways. 

I'm about 15 minutes into the musical episode and its

• Like 2

This episode could not come at a better time. Worst season of the show, best episode of the show. That rendition of "More I Cannot Wish You" :wub:

It seriously can't get better than that. I want Super Friends all the time, I want musical Flash all the time :( 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You know, if Barry was so convinced that changing minor things would help alter big things in the future you'd think he'd take note of Iris' clothes in the future, find them in her closet and burn them. Also note the date and fucking lock her in room made out of stuff like one of them speed proof cage things Zoom had that day.

Also this subplot with Julian having to remove Shrapnel from Kaitlin is dumb. Barry can vibrate his hand and go in and remove it. He's done it before I'm pretty sure.

30 minutes ago, =BK= said:

You know, if Barry was so convinced that changing minor things would help alter big things in the future you'd think he'd take note of Iris' clothes in the future, find them in her closet and burn them. Also note the date and fucking lock her in room made out of stuff like one of them speed proof cage things Zoom had that day.

Also this subplot with Julian having to remove Shrapnel from Kaitlin is dumb. Barry can vibrate his hand and go in and remove it. He's done it before I'm pretty sure.

I  thought the same thing about the Kaitlin thing, but to remove it,he has to stop vibrating to grab it, so It would kill her,remember how Bad Wells killed people in season 1.

And the changing things for the future to change always seemed a little dumb to me too, the room/cage wouldn't work,the moment someone opens the door will lost the effect.

Also, I got this theory that Savitar is someone that hasn't even been on the show yet,but will be introduced in his not evil form and the gang will spend season 4 dealing with the fact that this person is going evil down the line...

So I have a Savitar question

Spoiler

There's going to be two Savitars soon, right? The one they talked to through Julian that just got free said that he'd be getting his powers soon thanks to Barry so that'd be a second one?

Maybe.

My theory on Savitar and the armor he wears? He's either like Wildfire from the Legion of Super-Heroes: actually made up of energy and the armor is a containment suit, OR he can't control his powers without the armor.

I've read a couple of theories about Savitar's identity, and I hope both are wrong. The theories are that he's either HR or Barry from an alternate Earth. 

We need another evil Wells about as much as we need another evil speedster, and making it an evil Barry is just plain laziness.

11 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Maybe.

My theory on Savitar and the armor he wears? He's either like Wildfire from the Legion of Super-Heroes: actually made up of energy and the armor is a containment suit, OR he can't control his powers without the armor.

He can't be made of energy because :

Spoiler

Jesse Quick hurt him with a solid piece of his armor, the armor I guess is just  for protection and intimidation.

Edited by angeluzcr

• 2 weeks later...

Uhhhhgh. Fuck this wait. I really want this future episode.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Pretty good episode overall. I just want next week to get here so we can finally solve who Savitar is.

The way they've been treating the reveal, Savitar won't appear until the last 10 seconds of the episode out of the suit.  The camera will slowly pan up his body, get to his neck and then the episode will end

Fucking loved this episode. As for Savitar I'm calling...

Spoiler

E1 Hunter Zolomon  or evil time-traveling Cisco. Fuck that evil Barry nonsense.

Over at another board, someone posted a theory about Savitar's identity a few weeks ago, and it may be plausible after the latest episode. His theory is that

Savitar is a Barry Allen time remnant that somehow went insane

. I hope he's wrong. But I hope its not something stupid, like Savitar turning out to be Ronnie Raymond, who somehow survived, gained new powers, and went crazy. Or an alternate Earth version of Eobard Thawne. 

Great episode,always love when Joe get emotional...

Spoiler

Future Cisco was heartbreaking.

As for Savitar:

Spoiler

I think is Wally, that is why he was catatonic (don't know the exact name) in the future

4 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

Over at another board, someone posted a theory about Savitar's identity a few weeks ago, and it may be plausible after the latest episode. His theory is that

Reveal hidden contents

Savitar is a Barry Allen time remnant that somehow went insane

. I hope he's wrong. But I hope its not something stupid, like Savitar turning out to be Ronnie Raymond, who somehow survived, gained new powers, and went crazy. Or an alternate Earth version of Eobard Thawne. 

About that:

Spoiler

I saw this video where the guy says that Barry explained that he fought Savitar using a bunch of time remnants and they got beaten...but I don't remember when Barry says that, does anyone?

1 hour ago, angeluzcr said:

About that:

Hide contents

I saw this video where the guy says that Barry explained that he fought Savitar using a bunch of time remnants and they got beaten...but I don't remember when Barry says that, does anyone?

Spoiler

I think he said it when they were in the time vault. When Emo Barry was watching the picture of him and Iris and the 2017 Barry came in to scream at him for not being there for Joe and others.

My crazy theory who Savitar is:

Spoiler

Wallys mother. What could be more shocking to see for Wally, than his dead mother.

3 hours ago, angeluzcr said:

Great episode,always love when Joe get emotional...

Hide contents

Future Cisco was heartbreaking.

As for Savitar:

Hide contents

I think is Wally, that is why he was catatonic (don't know the exact name) in the future

About that:

Hide contents

Spoiler

He said it when he was detailing how things would go down. I think was mentioned specifically because it was the Trump card against Zoom and the writers wanted to make a point that Savitar>Zoom. Nothing more than that.