The Flash

TKz

Are they also making Johnny older than Sue?

Seriously, though, just about everyone I know expects the reboot to be the drizzling shits. They're making Doom (No Doctor, apparently) into a frickin' hacker!

Getting back on track, I watched the latest episode of the show with my girlfriend, and now she thinks Wells killed Barry's mom.

Edited by GhostMachine

A lot of people seem to care that the Human Torch is going to be African-American in the Fantastic Four reboot. Though that could be because Johnny and Sue are blood relatives, and Sue is still going to be white.

And if nobody cares, then lets recast Bruce Wayne as a heavily tattooed Asian, Steve Rogers as a green-eyed ginger and Bruce Banner as a male fashion model..

Your examples make no sense, they would drastically change the story, so of course there would be a gripe. Ezra Miller is a white good looking young guy who is going to portray a character that is a white good looking young guy.

Again, no one fucking cares, it's a really silly complaint.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So this week's episode:

Now I'm thinking that Harrison Wells is actually sort of a good guy who wants to save the world in 10 years or something. The newspaper headline in 10 years reads "The Flash Missing" and then below it "Red Skies Vanishing" but when Barry lost his powers it became "Red Skies Threatens". So I'm definitely not thinking he's Reverse-Flash now, especially because he didn't just deal with Blackout while no one was looking. So his end goal is to sacrifice Barry so that this red sky, whatever it is, goes away.

Fuck the fight was absolutely amazing. I can't wait for Part 2!

Is the lady at the end someone from Arrow? I actually don't watch that. Black Canary is dead, by the way?!

Yes, The Canary (she wasn't Black Canary) is dead. And Even though the DVR fucked up and I only got sound but no video, I'm assuming the girl is the one who Oliver got pregnant before The Island. His mother had paid her off to go to Central City and never come back

That was awesome. I love the whole dynamic between Oliver and Barry. Barry being too quick to rush into things and Oliver trying to teach him patience. The fight scene was pretty awesome. This show honestly just keeps getting better and better. I love that it never really had to find it's footing as much as Arrow did.

Fuck the fight was absolutely amazing. I can't wait for Part 2!

Is the lady at the end someone from Arrow? I actually don't watch that. Black Canary is dead, by the way?!

Yes, The Canary (she wasn't Black Canary) is dead. And Even though the DVR fucked up and I only got sound but no video, I'm assuming the girl is the one who Oliver got pregnant before The Island. His mother had paid her off to go to Central City and never come back

Ding ding ding. She speaks to their kid on the phone as Ollie leaves.

Normally I like Arrow better but I think I liked Flash better this week. Also I like Caitlin a whole lot better now since she's not all stone-faced and gloomy all the time.

Adjust your DVRs, tomorrows episode will run about 2 minutes longer. Everyone is assuming there might be something done post-credits

Mark Hamill will play the Trickster on The CW's The Flash series, reprising the same role he played during in the 90's Flash series on CBS.

As HitFix reported, Hamill will debut as the Trickstera.k.a. James Jesseon this seasons 17th episode, which will fall somewhere in Spring 2015. But Hamills new Trickster will be slightly different from the goofy prankster who teased John Wesley Shipps Flash during the 90s series.

As the CW officially described the character:

In this new iteration, The Trickster is an anarchist terrorist con man serving a life sentence in Iron Heights who helps Barry (Grant Gustin) and Det. West (Jesse L. Martin) to foil the city-wide attacks of a wannabe Trickster eagerly following in the original's deadly footsteps. The episode will reunite him with John Wesley Shipp who went up against him as the original 'Flash' on the CBS version."

Hamill will be the third actor to appear on both the original Flash series and the current iteration. John Wesley Shipp, who played Barry Allen and the Flash on CBS series, currently plays Barry Allens father. And Amanda Pays will make her Flash reunion in this weeks episode, The Man in the Yellow Suit in a reprisal of her Dr. Tina McGee character.

"Having Mark reprise his role as The Trickster was on our original wish list when we were planning our version of The Flash, Flash Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg told HitFix. Christmas and Chanukah came early for us this year when he said yes! We are beyond humbled and excited to have him joining us for another round of deadly trickery!"

Hamill, of course, is also known for his iconic performance as Luke Skywalker in the original Star Wars trilogy, and will return to the role in next years Star Wars: The Force Awakens. He was also the voice of the Joker in the DC Animated Universe and the first two "Batman: Arkham Asylum" video games.

OH, HELL YES! to that spoiler.

It probably won't happen, but I'd also like to see

David Cassidy reprise his role as Mirror Master. Would be even better if they did it on Arrow or as another crossover, since he's the father of the actress who plays Laurel.

OH, HELL YES! to that spoiler.

It probably won't happen, but I'd also like to see

David Cassidy reprise his role as Mirror Master. Would be even better if they did it on Arrow or as another crossover, since he's the father of the actress who plays Laurel.

Yea, they seem to be sprinkling in a lot of stuff from the 90s series. Someone tonight is paying the same character they did on that show

Yea it did. You should be able to catch it on the CWs website tomorrow