The Flash

TKz

I have other means too, I just don't advertise them <_<

Random theory on the plot. Don't open if you haven't watched.

Wells is Future Barry. Barry goes back in time to keep his mother from being killed, fails, turns into Wells and starts preparing the "accident" that gave him powers so he can recreate it, give Younger Barry powers and train him to be better, takes on the role of reverse Flash so current Barry will still be motivated to go after Reverse Flash one day and hopefully save his mom from OG Reverse Flash. Wells monitors the future to see if anything changes because he knows if Barry is to the point where he beats Reverse Flash then he'll return after the crisis.

• Like 1

Random theory on the plot. Don't open if you haven't watched.

Wells is Future Barry. Barry goes back in time to keep his mother from being killed, fails, turns into Wells and starts preparing the "accident" that gave him powers so he can recreate it, give Younger Barry powers and train him to be better, takes on the role of reverse Flash so current Barry will still be motivated to go after Reverse Flash one day and hopefully save his mom from OG Reverse Flash. Wells monitors the future to see if anything changes because he knows if Barry is to the point where he beats Reverse Flash then he'll return after the crisis.

Yeah, that was my line of thinking as well. I think it's too easy if it turns out he's the original Reverse Flash, I think that's either the current Eddie or his descendant or something.

The above theories

Wells being future Barry doesn't make sense to me right now. During his monologues he's seemed constantly suprised by events and Barry's emotions. I'm not sure what his gameplan is, but I'm relatively confident (not sure, mind) that he's not future Barry.

I don't think he is Future Barry, but if you consider that he's changing the timeline a lot already just by being here, it makes sense that he's surprised.

I'm still on the Professor Zoom bandwagon. Wells gets his speed from a suit in the future, which has residual power from Barry and the Speed Force. It explains how he recharged it, too. I imagine he's harnessing Barry's power from the treadmills. I think Zoom is in the past to make sure he exists in the future - for Zoom to get his powers, Barry has to become The Flash. That's probably why he came back - to make sure everything goes as it needs to.

But then Sisco mentioned the possibility of there being two Flash's in Barry's house that night. My bet is that Barry himself will end up back at that point in time. And much like Flashpoint, he'll learn that to save the future, his mother has to die for him to eventually become The Flash. Finally letting her go.

• Like 1

The above theories

Wells being future Barry doesn't make sense to me right now. During his monologues he's seemed constantly suprised by events and Barry's emotions. I'm not sure what his gameplan is, but I'm relatively confident (not sure, mind) that he's not future Barry.

I don't think he is Future Barry, but if you consider that he's changing the timeline a lot already just by being here, it makes sense that he's surprised.

I meant more surprised by Barry's reactions and emotions than changes to the actual timeline.

RE: The current discussion

If Wells is anybody but the Reverse Flash, I'd like to know who he is. Honestly, if the Reverse Flash can travel through time, it makes sense that he could be in two places at once. Although it does beg the question of who tried to save Barry's mother. Maybe Bart Allen or Wally West? Come to that, they could go completely off the reservation and prove Wells wrong with Jay Garrick showing up on the scene.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, so why have none of you freaked out about this week's episode? I mean, I know it was probably the worst villains they've ever had so far, but...

GRODD!!!

:wub:

Also, holy hell, was that Grant Gustin singing? That was seriously good!

Yea it was. He used to be on Glee after all

Partial look at Mark Hamil as The Trickster

hamill-flash-trickster.jpg

and Devon Graye, also as The Trickster

Devon-Graye-The-Flash-Television-Series-

YEa, its kinda funny how their kinda sorta making the old TV show part of this shows cannon

I want some Arrow/Flash villain crossover on these shows. Huntress showing up in Central City. The Rogues showing up in Starling,etc.

Also, the guy who plays Ronnie reminds me of John Morrison, at least when he looks like a bum.

Edited by Kirkland