The Flash

TKz

You can easily come up with a reason. Off the top of my head, after they end up locked up next time Flash stops them they could get transferred to a bigger prison near Starling and they get out and have to set up there for a little bit. Or something that one of them really, really wants is in Starling.

GRODD! AND HE DIDN'T LOOK CHEESY!

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

• Like 1

Is Gorilla Grodd telepathic? I've only ever seen him in JLU and I remember him just talking like a person would in that.

Edited by Kirkland

Tvline is saying Brandon Routh, Caity Lotz, Wentworth Miller and Martin Stein (Atom, Canary, Captain Cold and 1/2 of Firestorm) are getting their own spinoff series

Does that mean Canary wont be on Arrow anymore?? :w00t:

It's not Laurel who will be in the spinoff, it's her sister.

Does that mean Canary wont be on Arrow anymore?? :w00t:

It means that the Canary I like will be on a non-Arrow show, which is the best of both worlds for me at this point.

A friend of mine just said on Twitter that she hopes that the show will be about them forming a band and I really can't disagree.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reverse Flash! Grodd! Weather Wizard! The Atom! Half of Arrow's supporting cast! And Mark Hamill going Full Mark Hamill! My TV superhero show power rankings done changed.

• Like 2

Mark Hamill!!! Does flash start back tonight?

Also, is the Arrow trailer up? I saw fancam of it and some huge things are shown.

Can I just say that the crossover they're selling right now sounds fucking stupid.

I adore the idea of doing a proper Justice League of America type show, a bunch of "lesser" heroes as a group - maybe make it a bit more focused, like 12-16 episodes with no villain of the week stuff.

But right now every time I hear it mentioned, it sounds like they're throwing whatever they've got at the wall and hoping it'll stick. And in the process, way overexposing the Arrow-verse. So far, outside of Sara for the chance of seeing Caity Lotz in the Black Canary role again, there's nothing about this that interests me. Ray Palmer is pretty okay, but I'm not exactly eagerly awaiting more of him. I don't know why you'd take what should the Spike to Flash's Buffy and put him in another show, outside of needing star power... and fuck, who gives a shit about one half of Firestorm? Like, sure, Firestorm would be cooler, but they've made it as clear as possible without saying it that it's just Victor Garber.

Can I just say that the crossover they're selling right now sounds fucking stupid.

I adore the idea of doing a proper Justice League of America type show, a bunch of "lesser" heroes as a group - maybe make it a bit more focused, like 12-16 episodes with no villain of the week stuff.

But right now every time I hear it mentioned, it sounds like they're throwing whatever they've got at the wall and hoping it'll stick. And in the process, way overexposing the Arrow-verse. So far, outside of Sara for the chance of seeing Caity Lotz in the Black Canary role again, there's nothing about this that interests me. Ray Palmer is pretty okay, but I'm not exactly eagerly awaiting more of him. I don't know why you'd take what should the Spike to Flash's Buffy and put him in another show, outside of needing star power... and fuck, who gives a shit about one half of Firestorm? Like, sure, Firestorm would be cooler, but they've made it as clear as possible without saying it that it's just Victor Garber.

That's the impression I'm getting from the comments made by the producers. Seems like it will be their version of Marvel's The Defenders team-up series that the Netflix shows are leading to with a dash of Agent Carter (mini/event series) thrown in for good measure. They'll use that slot to do crossover events that span more than just an episode or two.

And while most of what you said is true regarding the characters, they haven't focused on them enough to really be wary of the prospect. The actors are all great so as long as the writing is there, it can work. However, if this season of Arrow is any indication, the writing probably won't be there. I really hope I'm wrong though because if they do this right, it could lead to some interesting stuff.

Since there is no thread and it's a CW comic show...anyone know when iZombie starts?

Edit:Wow, tonight. Lucky I thought of it so I could set the DVR.

Edited by Kirkland