The Flash

TKz

Wentworth Miller kills every scene he's in. I love him as Captain Cold

• Like 1

God damn. This episode is staying on my DVR just so I can rewatch the Mark Hamill bits whenever I want.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll spoiler tag this just in case anyone is reading who isn't up to date with the show...

I have zero knowledge of The Flash prior to this show. Im assuming that Eubard Thawne/Reverse Flash is integral to everything? The Flash's "Slade Wilson" if you will?

I ask in the hope that, now that we know who "Wells" is, Tom Cavanagh will be in the show for the long haul... or at least for the forseeable future?

Arrow may be my favorite show but I enjoy Felicity much better when she's on The Flash.

• Like 3

Because she's actually Felicity instead of Shrill in Love Triangle #7594.

Good episode.

I like that the stuff they revealed a few episodes ago seems to be coming back up. Glad they didn't completely neuter those stories by resetting them immediately.

Edited by livid
  • Like 1

I can post in here now! Yay! I find that as much as I like Arrow, I love The Flash that much more. It's so refreshing in that it's not always so god damn melodramatic. Hopefully, they can keep that going for them. I love how they've unspooled the story, as well. The last few episodes have been amazing.

• Like 1