The FA Cup 2014/15 thread

Lineker

Yay 4-3-3!!

Come on Liverpool, lets crush some dreams!!

If you wanted heel heat, you've got it

Can't be letting EWB get the Blackburn/Villa FA cup semi final that most of the people in here want.

Yay 4-3-3!!

Come on Liverpool, lets crush some dreams!!

If you wanted heel heat, you've got it

Can't be letting EWB get the Blackburn/Villa FA cup semi final that most of the people in here want.

Good point. The board will explode if that goes to penalties.

• Like 2

I'd take Allen off and put Markovic on. Add some width out wide and drop Coutinho into the midfield three to add a bit of creativity centrally.

Fair score at half time, Blackburn have defended well and been hard to break down, restricting us to long shots.

Fair play to Blackburn, done well over the two games, defended well and had a few chances. Bringing on the extra striker opened it up a bit more but it was a gamble that had to be taken, took a good one/two to get a goal otherwise we didn't really look like scoring.

I kinda feel that Liverpool are a big name away from being dangerous like last season. Someone to try the difficult plays, take the pressure out of the younger guys. Coutinho is the closest to that.

I genuinely believe the difference between us and Arsenal this season is Alexis Sanchez. What might have been.

I kinda feel that Liverpool are a big name away from being dangerous like last season. Someone to try the difficult plays, take the pressure out of the younger guys. Coutinho is the closest to that.

I genuinely believe the difference between us and Arsenal this season is Alexis Sanchez. What might have been.

:lol:

• Like 2