The FA Cup 2014/15 thread

Lineker

Terrible. Good for Cambridge getting a big payday though.

Dunno why I expected any difference, when we aren't getting turned over by lower league opposition, we tend to draw these kinds of games and scrap a win in the replay (Exeter comes to mind although that's going on a few years now).

Meh this stuff happened under Fergie too. Size of the pitch and quality of the pitch will make the difference next time out.

Quality of play was so poor though. Passing for the sake of passing. Bring back Moyes?

Cue the hyperbole.

Well done Cambridge. Deserved that.

As for United. Could've played a lot better but does it really matter? The extra game is a non issue and we'll be in the 5th round anyway. It will be blown all out of proportion as usual but all I'm going to say about it is congratulations to Cambridge on a very good performance.

Baffled as to why Herrera doesn't start more often. Every time he comes on from the bench, he gives us something different.

It's also worrying that neither Falcao not RVP were making runs across the front post in the last 5-10 mins when crosses were fizzing across the 6yd box.

Cue the hyperbole.

As for United. Could've played a lot better but does it really matter? The extra game is a non issue and we'll be in the 5th round anyway. It will be blown all out of proportion as usual but all I'm going to say about it is congratulations to Cambridge on a very good performance.

Lack of runners in behind, lack movement off the ball, pass-pass-pass-pass-pass-oh look now i have it on the wing and i'm crossing oh its been blocked or intercepted, no forward, positive play, Phil Jones looking like he was playing on ice, Valencia playing cross after cross straight to the Cambridge defence, tons of possession for no end product.

Cambridge defended well and looked threatening on the break. We were insipid outside of Januzaj, Herrera when he came on, and Rojo in the first half, though he faded badly.

Didn't think their pitch was that bad. Seen a hell of a lot worse for lower league teams.

Well done to Cambridge!! These two games should give them a financial boost. The extra game should be a non issue for United seen as though they aren't in the league cup or Europe. You'd expect them to beat Cambridge in the replay.

Cue the hyperbole.

Lack of runners in behind, lack movement off the ball, pass-pass-pass-pass-pass-oh look now i have it on the wing and i'm crossing oh its been blocked or intercepted, no forward, positive play, Phil Jones looking like he was playing on ice, Valencia playing cross after cross straight to the Cambridge defence, tons of possession for no end product.

Cambridge defended well and looked threatening on the break. We were insipid outside of Januzaj, Herrera when he came on, and Rojo in the first half, though he faded badly.

Januzaj was awful.

ROVERS: Eastwood, Henley, Duffy, Kilgallon, Olsson, Taylor, Lowe, Williamson, Conway, Cairney, King.

Subs: Steele, Hanley, Dunn, Brown, Rhodes, Marshall, Gestede.

Well, we are not taking it seriously. No strikers on the pitch and three on the bench.