The FA Cup 2014/15 thread

Lineker

I managed to watch the last 30 minutes on the web player. Still, shocking on BT's part. I dread to think of the backlash when their CL coverage shits the bed next season.

I called 3-0 tonight, so that will do nicely. Cambridge had a good few chances though, but we could have easily won by more. On to Preston in the next round. That one could be tough. I sense another replay. :shifty:

• Admin
West Ham have been fined £71,000 and reprimanded by Fifa's disciplinary committee over Diafra Sakho's appearance in the FA Cup tie against Bristol City on 25 January. The club had informed the Senegalese FA he was not fit to play for his country in the African Nations Cup.

Weren't they going to get kicked out if found guilty?

They're a relatively fashionable club, so no. Saying that Chesterfield only had to replay their game, so maybe they're just being less strict than in the past

• Admin
Bolton manager Neil Lennon says he is playing defender Matt Mills up front. There are three changes from the side which drew 2-2 with Wolves. Eidue Gudjohnsen is back in. Steven Gerrard starts for Liverpool in one of two changes, but Daniel Sturridge is kept on the bench.
Bolton XI: Lonergan, Wheater, Dervite, Ream, Moxey, Vela, Danns, Feeney, Gudjohnsen; Mills, Clough.
Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Allen, Gerrard, Moreno, Markovic, Lallana, Coutinho, Sterling.

The match is being broadcast on BBC One.