TEW2013: Real World Update: November 2014

Thanks for everyone who posted in the thread, everything should hopefully be upto date (i hope)

Here is the Update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h6wsa7ioym6pmw0/TEW2014Nov2014.rar

The People/Pickpacks are the same as last months as i didnt have many new pictures to add to it
Here is the People Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xsfwkkkkpmpxmat/TEW2013OctPeople%282%29.rar
Here is the PicPack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/thcccj7arsirrb2/TEW2013OctPicpack%282%29.rar

Also there are many more TEW stuff here http://www.ewwarehouse.info//
How to install a mod

Here is the overness guide again for anyone that requests card position changes, use the guide.

A* = Surpasses wrestling/megastar, headliner in any company. You'll be lucky to get more than one of these per generation
A = Huge star, headliner in any company. These are the top guys
B+ = Big name star, headliner in any company
B = Big name star, main eventer at National, headliner in cult level, This is where WWE's second tier of top guys sit for the most part.
C+ = uppercarder in National, main eventer in cult
C = For the WWE this is still the upper end of the midcard, for a cult level company this is still higher than their own actual popularity a lot of the time
C- = Midcard in a National level company for the most part, main event level for cults and strong headliners for smaller indy companies
D+ = Midcarder for the WWE, starting to get down to the level where even they can't push comedy people past for long. Still pretty good level for guys in TNA, along with various other WWE castoffs
D = Getting towards the undercard for the WWE nad hitting the TNA midcard, I doubt there are any indy stars hitting this range just now
D- = National level undercarders, cult level lower midcardersAt the indy level, getting to this means you are pretty much the king of the indy scene
E+/E/E- = Most talented indy guys that have been wrestling for years, various cast offs from the WWE who never made it very far

Feel Free to suggest Stats/Overness changes and sorry if i missed anything out

If you want a new promotion added, suggest the product style and some sort of roster

Edited by cpt.charisma

Thank you for the update.

TNA update (contains Spoilers)

- remove Kurt Angle, Devon, Gail Kim, Tajiri & Matt Hardy from TNA

- Jessicka Havok is the current TNA Knockouts Champion

- Taryn Terrell wins the Knockouts Championship in November

- turn Abyss to Heel in TNA, add him to James Storms Revolution stable

- James Storm & Abyss win the TNA Tag Team Championships in November

- Low Ki wins the TNA X-Division Championship in November

- turn Ashley Lane to Heel in TNA

- turn Samuel Shaw to Heel in TNA, assign Brittany as his manager

Their regular tv-show on Spike ends at the end of November. They will only air best-of episodes of Impact in December. No word yet of a new deal with Spike or another company.

- remove the Impact/Spike TV deal

- lower their US popularity (if TNA can sign a new tv-deal for Impact it will be on a much smaller tv-Station) (change South East and Tri-State popularity to 60 and lower the popularity in the other US areas to 30 - they would still be considered a cult promotion with this setting)

- remove Kendra Smith and Alexander Jones from NXT

Edited by No1Thuganomic

I feel TNA's pop should be much lower than that I would put them at High Regional/Low Cult (Tri State & SE at D+ Importance) but the the rest of the mod would need adjusting...But thats a different discussion.

I don't even think TNA are doing house shows at the moment and they recently announced that their workers can work for other companies now. (hence why there aren't any scheduled house shows)

Edited by SirMichaelJordan

WWE's momentum should be C.
TNA's momentum should be D. Buzz of NYC tapings are gone.
WWE's starting money can be lower but honestly,is it even matters for WWE in game? Maybe adding Network narratives for financial/prestige crashes would fix that.

Add a Starting Injury for Bo Dallas - Foot Injury, 6 weeks.

Add Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly to NJPW as Heels.

Wrestle-1 Spoiler:

Keiji Mutoh is the new Wrestle-1 Heavyweight Champion.

ICW-UK Spoiler:

Drew Galloway is the new ICW Heavyweight Champion.

Edited by Y2JFan111