EWR 2014 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

So, going by what was said in CM Punk's "shoot" interview on Colt's podcast, will there be a lot of stuff changed?

At the very least I'd add a Dislike (maybe even Hate) relationship between CM Punk and Ryback. Punk didn't hold back during his interview, and Ryback's been responding in kind on Twitter, calling Punk fragile and insecure.

I wouldent add any kind of relationship based of the CM Punk "shoot", in regards to Vince and Triple H he didnt like the way they did business, I dont think if he was to work with them again he would have any animosity towards them just how they conduct their business. I could viable see one with Ryback but that was more the fact they feed him to a guy who was green and he got hurt and that he didnt want to work him again due to the previous experience.

Thanks Bill!

Question #1: where can I access the full picture pack?

Question #2: I made a load of suggestions a few months back for Sam Shields, Juicy Product, a ton of female wrestlers, etc. Wasn't sure if you missed them and wanted me to repost them.

Question #3: Why are HOH/FWE roster splits? I would run them as separate companies.

Stiffness is based on how hard you hit, no way should AJ's stiffness go up due to guys not taking the move properly. That is 100% on them. Height has nothing to do with it.

Will Ferrara is a local guy I've seen wrestle a lot, going to offer some suggestions

Name: Will Ferrara

Short Name: The Hype

Pic: http://www.profightd...willferrara.jpg

Nationality: America
Birthmonth: June
Weight: Lightweight
Employer #1: ROH
Dispoisition: Face
Position: Lower Midcard
Gimmick: Underdog
Stats: 62/55/64/48/75/24/65/85/85
Primary Finisher: Hypebreaker (Impact
Secondary Finisher: Short Arm Scissors (Submission)
SS Look.
Alter ego: Spartan
Edited by KrisClassic

Add The New Day stable with Big E as the leader, and Kofi and Xavier as the other members.

i would argue Xavier is the leader, he was the first one to be shown in the vignettes, other than that there is nothing to go off of as to who is the leader

Well, on the last vignette they were in, Big E was in the center, same has their entrance on smack down, he directed Kofi and Woods into the ring. I sense there's no "leader" so to say, but I believe Big E should be set as the leader for now until otherwise noted.

Add The New Day stable with Big E as the leader, and Kofi and Xavier as the other members.

i would argue Xavier is the leader, he was the first one to be shown in the vignettes, other than that there is nothing to go off of as to who is the leader

Well, on the last vignette they were in, Big E was in the center, same has their entrance on smack down, he directed Kofi and Woods into the ring. I sense there's no "leader" so to say, but I believe Big E should be set as the leader for now until otherwise noted.

like i said i would guess Xavier because usually in a group like that the 'leader' is the first one seen... as far as big e being in the middle i think that is more of just a visual thing since he is the one big guy and kofi/xavier are similar sizes

Ivelisse has a conflict in the promotions she can be in. She is wrestling in Lucha Underground as Son of Havoc's girlfriend/manager/tag team partner and

debuted in AAA as a mystery technica (face) last night.

She is featured in all of her promotions pretty regularly but unlike the others Lucha Underground does have TV. I guess remove her from WWN due to it being her more infrequent booking (as she is the FWE Woman's Champion.)

John Morrison is in a similar conflict but he should be removed from both 2CW and PWS as his last appearances was in April 2013 for both promotions.

AAA Spoilers:

Ricardo Rodriguez debuted in AAA as El Patron's manage

r.

The only reason I suggested AJ's stiffness increased is due to the rash of injuries. Stiffness does run the risk of hurting opponents like AJ has done of late. When you have three similar injuries, you start to notice a pattern.

Edited by mkpunk

But the key issue is that AJ didn't injure anyone. They injured themselves.

-Raise Hijo de Rey Misterio's speed to 76, technical to 59, stiffness to 36, and overness to 35. Check Fonz Factor. In December 2013 he was referred to as being 28 years old, so raise his age to 29?

-Raise Papadon's brawl to 74, technical to 68,stiffness to 58, and charisma to 73. Lower his speed to 52.Check Trainer. Raise his wages to 15k.

-Lower CM Punk's stiffness to 72.

But the key issue is that AJ didn't injure anyone. They injured themselves.

-Raise Hijo de Rey Misterio's speed to 76, technical to 59, stiffness to 36, and overness to 35. Check Fonz Factor. In December 2013 he was referred to as being 28 years old, so raise his age to 29?

-Raise Papadon's brawl to 74, technical to 68,stiffness to 58, and charisma to 73. Lower his speed to 52.Check Trainer. Raise his wages to 15k.

-Lower CM Punk's stiffness to 72.

Do you mean Hijo de Rey Misterio or the former second Hijo de Rey Misterio (II), now known as Rey Horuz? The one in Extreme Rising I am pretty sure is Horuz.

I don't buy that the wrestlers injured themselves being it is as often as it is. The Roderick Strong one does look to be a botch he caused while Yoshi Tatsu's looks to be more AJ caused and Lionheart's is not online due to PCW's urging. As I've said previously, one injury is an accident, two is a coincidence, three is a pattern.

Oman Tortuga's stats should be adjusted. I've always enjoyed him and always wonder why some of his stats are the way they are ESPECIALLY regarding the Speed numbers...he hardly does ANY high-flying whatsoever and is more or less a brawler.

Brawl - 59

Speed - 44

Tech- 49

Anybody have stat ideas or such for Oliver Grimsly of Chikara?

Edited by corygraves

Oman Tortuga's stats should be adjusted. I've always enjoyed him and always wonder why some of his stats are the way they are ESPECIALLY regarding the Speed numbers...he hardly does ANY high-flying whatsoever and is more or less a brawler.

Brawl - 59

Speed - 44

Tech- 49

Anybody have stat ideas or such for Oliver Grimsly of Chikara?

Grimsly's stats were posted several months back by myself.

Name: Oliver Grimsly

Short Name: Grimsly

Nationality: American

Birthmonth: June
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $15,000
Employer #1: CHI
Disposition: Heel
Position: Lower Midcard
Gimmick: Gothic
Stats: 48/57/58/34/57/30/60/85/85
Primary Finisher: Bed-O-Nails
Secondary Finisher: American Cutter
Alter Ego: American Marvel, Brandon Walsh, James Pash, Ultra Boy
Relationship: Bully Ray (loyalty), Devon (loyalty)