FIFA 15 PS4 - The League

Rich

Anytime from 6-11pm for me guys during the week. Apart from 9-10 on Wednesday because of The Apprentice

If you're free and can connect, I'm available now. Otherwise I can do from nine.

I'll play you after 9 if you want?

You around?

Yeh, I'll just be 10 minutes and I'll send you an invite.

New York Red Bulls (TCO) 1 - 1 Columbus Crew (Stevie B)

New York Red Bulls (TCO) 1 - 1 Columbus Crew (Stevie B)

Two good games. TCO was on course to winning the 2nd game, but after missing a one on one, he followed it up by conceding a penalty at the other end in the 90th minute.

Should have just let my guy shoot. Like my other strikers, they can't kick the ball to save their lives, hahaha.

Chivas USA (Davidmarrio) 3 - 2 LA Galaxy (Jericode)

First half was pretty much all me, got an early 2 goal lead thanks to Torres and Borja and missed a couple more chances from the likes of Reo-Coker but Jericode pulled it back in the second half thanks to two goals from Zardes. Was an entertaining second half pretty end to end and was on the back foot a bit but managed to get an 87th minute winner on the counter with Torres.

I wasn't expecting you guys to power through as many games as this so quickly. My only window to play a few will be Wednesday, then I'm gone again Thursday, leaving me lagging way behind. I'll happily sit this out if I can't get any done this week. I was fully expecting to follow some kind of fixture list, and not be flying through matches. This is obviously an easier, quicker way though.

Don't worry, I wont be playing that much until after the weekend

That being said, would anyone care for a game in Goup A? just about to boot up the ps4 in 10 mins