Dragon Age Inquisition

apsham

I just want to say thank god for EA Access because this has been a great way to spend the weekend so far.

I also suggest anyone who is going to be picking this up Tuesday do:

https://dragonagekeep.com

It will allow you to make literally ALL the decisions that matter. Not just the major ones that the Mass Effect comics did - every single one.

So I'm really looking forward to Tuesday and really trying to convince myself now to not just take the day off because of the multitude of gaming that's landing on that day - but man, Dragon Age is going to get A LOT of my non-multiplayer free time because of how insanely well put together that game is.

It feels more like the first game than the second, and they've added a lot of stuff that makes the world just come alive a lot more. Simple stuff like mounts to the awesome Inquisition system - you can get points and put them into different kinds of perks based off four different areas of the inquisition you're trying to run - I decided to go with the politicking with the nobles route but they all look kind of fun and even though I only got one point so far, you can mix and match and that looks awesome. Gaining and using influence and power in general is super fun too and allows you to select how you want to play out certain scenarios in your war room - giving you even MORE branching choices that seem minor to major.

I was really hoping that my trial would glitch and I'd get some more time. I almost never listen to all the conversations in these games but the story is done so well right out of the gate... I'm totally stoked.

How customizable is your party? One of the things I didn't like about DA2 was that you couldn't get different armor for your members

I just want to say thank god for EA Access because this has been a great way to spend the weekend so far.

I also suggest anyone who is going to be picking this up Tuesday do:

https://dragonagekeep.com

It will allow you to make literally ALL the decisions that matter. Not just the major ones that the Mass Effect comics did - every single one.

Thank you for this site!

How customizable is your party? One of the things I didn't like about DA2 was that you couldn't get different armor for your members

I forgot that about DA2. They're essentially the same as you. Hell, aside from conversations you can just play the game as them really.

Tactical mode is crazy amazing now too. It gives you a top down view of the battlefield and you can hold a button to slowly fast forward the fight, so you can stay in that mode all fight easily if you want.