Dragon Age Inquisition

apsham

I think the best route is female elf, my inital character that I lost (sigh) was a female elf rogue and you really get to smash it in people's faces when you get to be all 'LOL, I'M THE HERALD OF YOUR PRECIOUS ANDRASTE' if you so wish.

That's what I'm doing right now. I love my bow I can do 3000 damage on a good shot and it is fun every time someone is all "Oh my an Elf in charge?"

I think the best route is female elf, my inital character that I lost (sigh) was a female elf rogue and you really get to smash it in people's faces when you get to be all 'LOL, I'M THE HERALD OF YOUR PRECIOUS ANDRASTE' if you so wish.

That's what I'm doing right now. I love my bow I can do 3000 damage on a good shot and it is fun every time someone is all "Oh my an Elf in charge?"

Damn how do you get that high?

Damn how do you get that high?

There is a power under archery called "Full Draw" I can only do 1 or maybe 2 depending on how long the battle is but the damage is almost always in the 1000's and the most was like 3500

oohh I thought you meant base attack, not ability :P

I chose human first playthrough but i'm thinking of doing a Quinari playthrough next. I must have put over 100 hours in the game and I didn't even get 75% done with it. I must admit, the ending seemed quite sudden and far to easy for hard but I was level 20 at the time. Definitely playing Nightmare next. This has to be one of the best games i've played in years.

Daggers are the best, I always start as a Rogue, but you're pretty much unstoppable in Inquisition once you get to around level 10. Thinking about making Sera my dual-wielder this time around, but the AI-controlled rogues aren't always the best.

Yeah, I'm assuming it's to make up for the lack of Guard/Barrier that can protect the warrior.

I wish the AI was more in line with FFXII. There's enemy attacks that you're just fucked by, because your team is retarded. Any time I fight a dragon that shoots fireballs of any kind, my team just stands there and get's nailed. Like, I can dodge out the way all I want, but there's no way to protect my team.

Unless you go Knight Enchanter route. I've seen people solo the Level 24 Dragon as that class! Speaking of that guy, I got him down to 1/4 health when I attacked him straight after fighting the other two dragons in Emprise du Lion. I think I could probably finish him with a full Focus bar and some more Health potions.