Dragon Age Inquisition

apsham

Usually you have to kill your last dragon twice. The counter seems to work if you've killed 11 dragons, my wife got it after killing one in her second play through.

Although I got it after killing 3 dragons and still don't have the achievement for killing 1, so I might not be the most reliable source of information here.

I haven't even tried to fight a dragon yet, because damn is there a lot of other stuff to do in this game. I was hesitant to pick this one up after how Dragon Age 2 played, but I am glad that I did.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question - is there ever a downside to accepting someone's application to becoming either an agent or member of your inner circle?

I'm really loving this game, especially when you seemingly can recruit agents out of nothing, but I'm wondering if recruiting any is actually detrimental to you down the line?

I'm loving this, about ten hours in and I've spent 90% of my time in Hinterlands as well as collecting new team members. Did a short bit in Val Royeuax too.

Had an early trip to the Fallow Mire and got instantly killed, although I reckon I can handle it now. Also came across my first Dragon around the Hinterlands, also promptly died in that one :P

One question, is there a way to turn off the 'behaviours' without completely turning off AI control? I mean I want my party to automatically attack enemies, but not use an special abilities unless I command them to, possible?

Quick question - is there ever a downside to accepting someone's application to becoming either an agent or member of your inner circle?

I'm really loving this game, especially when you seemingly can recruit agents out of nothing, but I'm wondering if recruiting any is actually detrimental to you down the line?

The random people? No. They reduce the time it takes for missions at the way take to complete, but there is no downside to accepting them

That's the thing about Dragon Age that's always bugged me, there's no downside to having people in your party or as an agent. Most of your party members are optional, but why wouldn't I get them? Incentivizing not recruiting people would go a long way in making the choices feel like they carry weight.

As for easiest dragon, I personally had the least amount of trouble with the one in Crestwood.

That's the thing about Dragon Age that's always bugged me, there's no downside to having people in your party or as an agent. Most of your party members are optional, but why wouldn't I get them? Incentivizing not recruiting people would go a long way in making the choices feel like they carry weight.

As for easiest dragon, I personally had the least amount of trouble with the one in Crestwood.

Spoiler for Dragon Age Origins:

There actually is a decision in the first one that does exactly this. You can't recruit Loghain without losing Alistair, you have to decide between the two.

Spoiler for Dragon Age Origins:

There actually is a decision in the first one that does exactly this. You can't recruit Loghain without losing Alistair, you have to decide between the two.

But does anyone even want to recruit Loghain? I played through the game several times and I always end up killing the piece of shit (or I let Alistair do the job).