WWE Fantasy

JuulDK

If anyone is interested I've spent a couple of hours on making a fantasy database for TEW 13, where WWE and TNA has emerged. Most of the TNA roster has gone to WWE, and some TNA and WWE superstars have been released. WWE has been divided into two brands again, RAW and SmackDown, with RAW being cut down to 2 hours again. WWE Superstars remains as a B-show, while Superstars has been dropped. Each brand has five championships making it ten titles in totals with two of them being former TNA titles, and of course there's two MITB briefcases again. RAW has "former" WWE General Manager, commentators, ring announcers and interviewers, while TNA has "former" TNA staff in the same positions (I'm using Triple H as RAW General Manager and Kurt Angle as SmackDown General Manager, but of course all staff roles can be edited). The start date is April Week 1 2015, making it the night after WrestleMania 31, and all championships are vacated :)
If anyone is interested in the database let me know, and if you wanna see the complete roster set up just let me know, and I will copy my roster document on my computer and paste it here.
(Decided to edit the post, and post the roster. Of course the staff section is how I've chosen to use them, but you can use any staff member in any role you want or of course just release them)

WWE

RAW
Males
Abyss
Bobby Roode
Bram
Chris Jericho
Chris Melendez
Curtis Axel
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Diego
Dolph Ziggler
Ethan Carter III
Fernando
Fandango
Goldust
The Great Sanada
Gunner
Heath Slater
James Storm
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
Kenny King
Low Ki
Luke Harper
Manik
Mark Henry
The Miz
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Roman Reigns
Rusev
Ryback
Samoa Joe
Seth Rollins
Stardust
Titus O’Neil
Tyrus
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder
Females
AJ Lee
Angelina Love
Havok
Layla
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Rosa Mendes
Summer Rae
Velvet Sky
Tag Teams/Stables
The Beautiful People (Angelina Love and Velvet Sky)
Gold and Stardust (Goldust and Stardust)
Los Matadores (Fernando and Diego)
Mizdow (The Miz and Damien Sandow)
The Revolution (James Storm, Abyss, Manik and The Great Sanada)
Slater Gator (Heath Slater and Titus O’Neil)
The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso)
Championships
WWE Championship
Intercontinental Championship
WWE Tag Team Championships
Cruiserweight Championship
Divas Championship
RAW Money In The Bank
Staff
General Manager: Triple H
Commentators: Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and JBL
Ring Announcer: Lilian Garcia
Backstage Interviewer: Byron Saxton
SmackDown
Males
Adam Rose
Austin Aries
Big E
Big Show
Bo Dallas
Bray Wyatt
Cesaro
Christian
Crazzy Steve
Davey Richards
Dean Ambrose
DJ Z
Eddie Edwards
Eric Young
Erick Rowan
The Freak
Jack Swagger
Jeff Hardy
Jessie Godderz
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Knux
Kofi Kingston
Lashley
Magnus
Matt Hardy
Mr. Anderson
MVP
R-Truth
Robbie E
Rockstar Spud
Samuel Shaw
Sheamus
Tyson Kidd
Xavier Woods
Females
Alicia Fox
Brittany
Brie Bella
Brooke
Emma
Eva Marie
Madison Rayne
Naomi
Paige
Rebel
Taryn Terrell
Tag Teams/Stables
The BroMans (Robbie E, Jessie Godderz and DJ Z)
The Hardys (Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy)
International Airstrike (Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd)
The Menagerie (Knux, Crazzy Steve, The Freak and Rebel)
New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods)
The Wolves (Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards)
Championships
World Heavyweight Championship
United States Championship
World Tag Team Championships
X-Division Championship
Knockouts Championship
SmackDown Money In The Bank
Staff
General Manager: Kurt Angle
Commentators: Taz and Mike Tenay
Ring Announcer: Christy Hemme

Backstage Interviewer: Jeremy Borash

Cameron, Mahabali Shera, Sin Cara and Tigre Uno has been assigned to NXT, along with Al Snow as a trainer.
I've made a couple of changes on the roster that I've decided to keep/use... Kane is back as the Big Red Monster as heel, Randy Orton is still heel and has the Viper gimmick, Eva Marie are face, Damien Sandow has graduated the stunt double class so he's back as Damien Sandow but remains as Miz' tag partner, and Barrett is now Wade Barrett again instead of Bad News Barrett.
All starting injuries that lasts less than 12 weeks have been removed, and those that lasts longer than 12 weeks has been cut 12 weeks down. Undertaker is taking time off until right before Royal Rumble, and by then you can chose if you wanna use him or if he should retire.
Here's the download links. Feel free to let me know what you think, and maybe even give you some updates on your game as you play :)
Edited by JuulDK

I really like your idea and fact that you spend a lot of time doing this. But I've got a question. Did you change a popularity(skill rating) of TNA wrestler. I know that Main Eventer in TNA in WWE could be midcarder or even worse, so I'm thrilled about that. I was thinking about changing popularity level to the same amount of every wrestler, to be focus only on making the best storylines, do not worry about segment ratio. I'm waiting for response. And of course, Can you write a list of people who has been relesed? Thanks :)

I really like your idea and fact that you spend a lot of time doing this. But I've got a question. Did you change a popularity(skill rating) of TNA wrestler. I know that Main Eventer in TNA in WWE could be midcarder or even worse, so I'm thrilled about that. I was thinking about changing popularity level to the same amount of every wrestler, to be focus only on making the best storylines, do not worry about segment ratio. I'm waiting for response. And of course, Can you write a list of people who has been relesed? Thanks :)

Hey man, and thanks for the kind words and interest in my idea :) To answer your questions, I can tell you that I haven't changed any skills/ratings for any of the superstars... I'm thinking about looking into that though, because when I tested the mod I took a look at the roster before the first show, and for example someone like Magnus is an Upper Midcarder while Bobby Roode is a Midcarder, Matt Hardy is an opener, Manik is an Enhancement Talent, Bram and The Wolves are only Lower Midcarders, and guys like Aries, Storm and Lashley are only Midcarders,

As far as to who I've realesed/dropped, I haven't got the full list anymore. But looking through the roster, I think this is the complete list:

Brock Lesnar
Darren Young
David Kapoor
David Otunga
The Great Khali
Paul Heyman
The Rock
Tamina
Homicide
King Mo
Rhino
Shark Boy

Thanks for answer! Do you think about editing their popularity, and how you want to changed their popularity? And last question, what do you think about tournament for TEW 13? To be honest, playing alone isn't fun for me, and I want to be judged and compete with somebody

Thanks for answer! Do you think about editing their popularity, and how you want to changed their popularity? And last question, what do you think about tournament for TEW 13? To be honest, playing alone isn't fun for me, and I want to be judged and compete with somebody

Yeah I've thought about changing their popularity man... Do you think I should? :) Also, since uploading the files I've edited some stuff. Mainly updated the pic pack, putting newly updated pics for the members of my new WWE roster into the game. I've also changed the first Pay-Per View Extreme Rules into a debuting event called A New Beginning, a show purely consisting of 4-Way types of matches where new holders of all championships will be crowned. I'm also thinking about going back to the old Pay-Per View format, with RAW Pay-Per Views and SmackDown Pay-Per Views, mainly because of there being ten titles and therefor there will be little room for non-title feuds. Perhaps even bringing in some TNA Pay-Per Views and/or concepts...

What do you mean by a a TEW Tournament? :)

Edited by JuulDK

We will be putting our card somewhere and people will judge them.

I'm thinking about making a "WWE vs Rest of World" Mod (TNA most). Could I use your database to do it?

I'm game :)

Yeah you can :) But how would you do it?? Like RAW vs. SmackDown, where they have a brand each, or mixed like in my database?? :)

So... I've now edited the Pay-Per View list, so the following Pay-Per Views is scheduled for 2015:
(RAW - SmackDown - Inter-Branded)

A New Beginning (Opening Pay-Per View to crown all new champions - All matches are 4-Way matches - Only for 2015 - Normally it's Extreme Rules)
Payback
Cyber Sunday
The Great American Bash
SummerSlam
Night of Champions
Sacrifice
Survivor Series
December High Fly (Inter-Branded special 2-hour Pay-Per View for the high flyers, inspired by TNA's Destination X)
TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs
Royal Rumble
Elimination Chamber
WrestleMania
Notes: The Money In The Bank Ladder match(es) is back on WrestleMania, Cyber Sunday and The Great American Bash returns, SmackDown has taken over the former TNA Pay-Per View Sacrifice, and only SmackDown will now have a Pay-Per View on the Road to WrestleMania.
Also, I've edited all the male superstars' overness so it fits to where I want them on the card. So this is how it'll (hopefully) start:
Main Eventers
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
Randy Orton
Upper Midcarders
Austin Aries
Big Show
Bobby Roode
Chris Jericho
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Erick Rowan
Kane
Lashley
Luke Harper
Mark Henry
Mr. Anderson
Roman Reigns
Ryback
Samoa Joe
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
The Miz
Wade Barrett
Midcarders
Abyss
Big E
Bo Dallas
Bram
Cesaro
Christian
Curtis Axel
Damien Sandow
Davey Richards
Eddie Edwards
Eric Young
Ethan Carter III
Fandango
Goldust
Gunner
Jack Swagger
James Storm
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Kofi Kingston
Magnus
Matt Hardy
MVP
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Rusev
Samuel Shaw
Stardust
Lower Midcarders
Adam Rose
Diego
DJ Z
Fernando
Heath Slater
Jessie Godderz
Kenny King
Knux
Low Ki
Manik
Robbie E
Spud
The Great Sanada
Titus O'Neil
Tyrus
Tyson Kidd
Xavier Woods
Zack Ryder
Openers/ETs
Chris Melendez
Crazzy Steve
Justin Gabriel
The Freak

Other than that I've also edited all the superstars' pictures and move sets.

Edited by JuulDK

Something like, night after wrestlemania, TNA has been removed becouse of something and they apper in WWE and want to take control. Something like WWE vs WCW story but in current times

Why Seth Rollins is lower than Jeff Hardy for example ? And did you change something else in stats?

Edited by vieiraa55

Something like, night after wrestlemania, TNA has been removed becouse of something and they apper in WWE and want to take control. Something like WWE vs WCW story but in current times

Why Seth Rollins is lower than Jeff Hardy for example ? And did you change something else in stats?

Yeah okay, that's not how I personally want to do it, but that's all up to you mate :) To me, the whole Invasion-thing has already been done to death :)

The way I've set their overness is so that there's room for build-ups, pushes, etc... And to answer your example: Because Jeff Hardy is a veteran and an esablished main eventer, while Seth Rollins is on his way but in my opinion he's not there yet :) He's an up-and-coming star, but not a main eventer yet. But the way his overness is set, he can be build into a main eventer in a very short time. Or you could just set him as main eventer in your game as soon as you begin, and then see if it works out for you :)

Edited by JuulDK