TEW2013: Real World Update: December 2014

Hey everyone just thought id let you all know that im passing the updates over to TheWho after the Jan Update, Feel like its time for a change with the updates, A big thank you to everyone over the years for all the feedback and help with the all the updates and one day i may return

Here is the December Update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e3saa6a66u1397g/TEW2013Dec2014.rar

The People/Pickpacks are the same as last months as i didnt have many new pictures to add to it
Here is the People Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xsfwkkkkpmpxmat/TEW2013OctPeople%282%29.rar
Here is the PicPack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/thcccj7arsirrb2/TEW2013OctPicpack%282%29.rar

Also there are many more TEW stuff here http://www.ewwarehouse.info//
How to install a mod

-Add Destination America,Medium or Small scale. iMPACT Wrestling moved there,i guess is still Wednesdays.
-Damien Mizdow's acting could be 85-90.
-I don't think Paredyse is still working for TNA.
-Add Josh Matthews to TNA.
-Add a friendship between Rebel and Christy Hemme.
-Add Gail Kim and Kurt Angle to TNA,TNA using them to promote next months NYC tapings.
-The Wolves signed 1 year contract with TNA last year,so their contract should end at end of January.
-Magnus' popularity should drop to 50.
-Damien Mizdow's gimmick rating should be near 100. Greatest copy-cat ever.
-Chris Melendez's gimmick rating should be 70-80.
-Why is Extreme Sports Channel is PPV provider? It's a TV channel and they are airing in Europe too.

Great work as usual Captain.

Hey everyone just thought id let you all know that im passing the updates over to TheWho after the Jan Update, Feel like its time for a change with the updates, A big thank you to everyone over the years for all the feedback and help with the all the updates and one day i may return

Just to add to this that I'll be converting my TEW10 database for this since I've built that from the ground up, not knocking this database but for one that was on TEW05 and dragged through to TEW10 and then TE13 it needed fixing some of the things that got added inbetween. I do follow these threads so there shouldent be much difference plus it should reduce the need to have to import in guys from my database.

-Why is Extreme Sports Channel is PPV provider? It's a TV channel and they are airing in Europe too.

TNA use to air their PPV's on their channel I think between the end of their Bravo run and before starting on Challenge, and for a short time after moving to Challenge they also aired TNA Epics on Extreme Sports.

Just to add to this that I'll be converting my TEW10 database for this since I've built that from the ground up, not knocking this database but for one that was on TEW05 and dragged through to TEW10 and then TE13 it needed fixing some of the things that got added inbetween. I do follow these threads so there shouldent be much difference plus it should reduce the need to have to import in guys from my database.

TNA use to air their PPV's on their channel I think between the end of their Bravo run and before starting on Challenge, and for a short time after moving to Challenge they also aired TNA Epics on Extreme Sports.

We got this channel in here,but it's like paid channel. Also have a good luck on updates. :D

Change Stokely Hathaway's ROH gimmick to Old School Manager

Change Quinn Ojinnaka to a heel in ROH. Change his manager to Stokely Hathaway

Change Veda Scott to a Babyface in ROH, change gimmick to Old School Face. Remove Stokely Hathaway as her manager

Set Veda Scott as Robert Evans manager in ROH

Check active in Mexico for Tomohiro Ishii

Change Jakob Hammermeier's CHIKARA gimmick to Cult Leader

Rename Dos Caras Jr. to El Patrón Alberto

Remove El Patrón Alberto from Wrestle-1

Remove Abdullah Kobayashi's starting injury

Remove Daisuke Sekimoto's starting injury

Remove Tyson Kidd's NXT contract, add WWE contract as a heel, Cocky. Set Natalya as his manager

In Ricohet's Lucha El Rey contract set Mask to Weak

In Ricky Banderas' Lucha El Rey contract set mask to Weak

Remove Ares from CHIKARA

Remove CombatANT from CHIKARA. Change default heel gimmick to Copy Cat and uncheck active in Japan

Remove Oliver Gratzer from CHIKARA

Change Missile Assault Ant's default heel gimmick to Copy Cat

Change Oliver Grimsley to a heel in CHIKARA, change gimmick to Weirdo. Change default babyface gimmick to Fun Babyface and default heel gimmick to Weirdo. Check active in Canada

Change Orbit Adventure Ant's default heel gimmick to Copy Cat

Change Sean Burke's CHIKARA gimmick to Power and Paint (Heel). Check active in Canada

Uncheck active in Japan for Worker Ant II

Add Oliver Grimsley to The Odditorium stable

Add Oliver Grimsley to The Flood stable

Change member's of The Odditorium tag team to Oliver Grimsley and Qefka the Quiet

Change Oliver Gratzer's default babyface gimmick to Old School Face and default heel gimmick to Old School Heel. Uncheck active in USA and Canada

*EDIT*

Set The New Day stable's formed to 2014

Set James Gibson Occasional Wrestler to Sometimes

Set Joey Matthews Occasional Wrestler to Sometimes

Add Proletariat Boar of Moldova to CHIKARA as a heel

Proletariat Boar of Moldova to WIF! as a heel.

Check active in Canada for Proletariat Boar of Moldova

Change Timothy Thatcher to a heel in DGUSA/Evolve

Change Zack Sabre Jr.'s default babyface gimmick to Old School Face

Set tag team Team 3D (NJPW)'s finisher to 3D

Set tag team The Time Splitters formed to 2012

Set tag team reDRagon (NJPW) formed to 2012

Add tag team The Time Splitters (ROH) with Alex Shelley and KUSHIDA. Promotion: ROH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Medium, Formed: 2012.

*EDIT*

Add Drew Galloway to HoH as a heel, Arrogant

Remove Drew Galloway from Wrestling.IE

Add Stevie Richards to HoH as a babyface, Old School Face

Add Danny Doring to HoH as a heel

Add Christian York to HoH as a babyface

Add Brian Myers to HoH as a heel

Add Eddie Edwards to HoH as a babyface

Add Bobby Roode to HoH as a babyface

Add Vik Dalishus to HoH as a babyface

Add Jeff Hardy to HoH as a babyface

Change Devon's HoH gimmick to Hardcore Icon

Add Bully Ray to HoH as a babyface, Hardcore Icon

Add Bill Carr to HoH as a heel

Add Dan Barry to HoH as a heel

Add tag team The Hardys (HoH). Company: HoH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Maximum, Finisher: Extreme Combination

Add tag team Team 3D (HoH). Company: HoH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Maximum, Finisher: 3D

Add tag team Team Tremendous with Bill Car and Dan Barry. Company: None, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low

Add tag team Team Tremendous (HoH) with Bill Carr and Dan Barry. Company: HoH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low

Add a . to the end of Davey Boy Smith Jr in his NWA contract

Add Harry Smith to HoH as Davey Boy Smith Jr. as a heel, Family Tradition

Add Lance Hoyt to HoH as Lance Archer as a heel, Arrogant

Add tag team Killer Elite Squad (HoH) with Harry Smith and Lance Hoyt. Promotion: HoH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Medium, Formed: 2012, Finisher: Killer Bomb

Set tag team Killer Elite Squad (NJPW)'s formed to 2012 and finisher to Killer Bomb

Set tag team Killer Elite Squad (NWA)'s formed to 2012 and finisher to Killer Bomb.

*EDIT*

Rename Kevin Steen to Kevin Owens in NXT, change gimmick to Bad Ass

Add Kevin Owens as an alter ego for Kevin Steen. Promotion: NXT, Usage: 100%, Gimmick: Bad Ass

Set Manager: Sometimes and Referee: Never for Vickie Guerrero

Rename Karlee Perez's alter ego from Carlita to Catrina. Rename Karlee Perez in Lucha El Rey to Catrina

Add Fenix to Lucha El Rey as a babyface

Add Shiima Xion to AAA as Zema Ion as a heel, Cocky

Add Zema Ion (AAA) as an alter ego for Shiimz Xion. Promotion: AAA, Usage: 100%, Gimmick: Cocky

Add Pentagon Jr. as an alter ego for Dark Dragon. Promotion: AAA, Usage: 75%, Gimmick: Rudo

Change Chavo Guerrero, Jr. to a heel in Lucha El Rey, Old School Heel

Change Brian Cage to a heel in Lucha El Rey

Change Konnan to a babyface in Lucha El Rey, change gimmick to Mentor

Set Konnan as Prince Puma's manager in Lucha El Rey

Add Dark Dragon to Lucha El Rey as Pentagon Jr. as a heel

Add Pentagon Jr. (Lucha El Rey) as an alter ego for Dark Dragon. Promotion: Lucha El Rey, Usage: 100%, Gimmick: Rudo

Add El Drago to Lucha El Rey as a babyface. Check active in USA

Rename El Hijo del Fantasma in Lucha El Rey to King Cuerno

Add King Cuerno as an alter ego for El Hijo del Fantasma. Promotion: Lucha El Rey, Usage: 100%, Gimmick: Rudo.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Any chance you can add in SMASH (http://smash-wrestling.com/) as a Canadian promotion? Good collection of Canadian guys and outside talent like Shelley, the Bucks and Chris Hero.

You're missing a few Canadian guys as well like Buxx Belmar (Who wrestles for C*4)

If you want some canadian guys check out my TEW10 database, you will need to convert it to TEW13 to import into your game but I do have a good selection of Canadian workers in mine including Buxx Belmar ;)

And hopefully in a couple of months I can stop saying that in this topic

Edited by TheWho87

- Reby Sky is with child so put her on hiatus for 9 months
- Rhia O'Reilly has a knee injury, put her out for 2 months
- Destiny UK is with child and has announced her retirement
- Estrellita suffered a a spinal injury and will be out for 2 months
- Tomoka Nakagawa wrestled her retirement match
- Rosie Lottalove/Besty Ruth returned to wrestling last week. She's dropped a significant amount of weight so maybe make her weight category to small?

Check active in Mexico for Hirooki Goto

Check active in Japan for Tzuki

Add move set for Josh Alexander: Pearl River Plunge, TKO

Add Shinya Makabe as an alter ego for Togi Makabe. Promotion: NJPW, Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Bad Ass

Remove Paul Tracey form wXw

Remove Mark Haskins from wXw

Check active in Japan for Matt Taven

Change Matt Taven's default heel gimmick to Arrogant

Rename tag team The Kingdom to The Kingdom II. Set formed to 2014

Rename tag team The Kingdom (NJPW) to The Kingdom II (NJPW). Set formed to 2014

Add tag team The Kingdom with Matt Taven and Mike Bennett. Promotion: ROH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low, Formed: 2014

Add tag team The Kingdom (NJPW) with Matt Taven and Mike Bennett. Promotion: NJPW, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low, Formed: 2014

Add Ivelisse Vélez to AAA as a heel as Ivelisse

Add Ivelisse as an alter ego for Ivelisse Vélez. Promotion: AAA, Usage: 100%, Gimmick: Cocky

*EDIT*

Add move set for Dalton Castle: German Suplex

Add move set for Juan Francisco de Coronado: German Suplex

Add Davey Vega to AAW as a heel

Change Dick Justice's default babyface and heel gimmick to Law Enforcer

Add Dick Justice to AAW as a babyface, Law Enforcer

Change Dick Justice to a babyface in AIW, change gimmick to Law Enforcer

Add Rhino to AIW as a heel

Change Colin Delaney to a babyface in AIW, Old School Face

Add stable League of Justice with Dick Justice, Cheech and Colin Delaney. Promotion: AIW, Formed: 2014

Remove Takashi Iizuka from NWA

There are two Dick Justice's in the database. Remove Supercop Dick Justice

Change Dick Justice's bio to:

Supercop Dick Justice is an American Heavyweight worker from the Tri-State region who has competed in Squared Circle Wrestling as a comical crooked law enforcer. He joined up with fellow "cop" Pete D. Order to form "Order and Justice" before another big man EMT completed the trio

Check active in Canada for Dick Justice

Rename J.Diesel to J. Diesel

Rename J. Diesel in ROH to J. Diesel.

Does anyone gave stats for Will Ferrara, Bobby Beverly, Benjamin Boone or Jake Marimberga?

I guess you're using TEW10 databese for next releases,but TNA is extremely outdated in there.

-Alex Silva doesn't work for TNA. I guess his last appearance was 2 years ago.
-Austin Aries is face with Fan Favourite gimmick.
-Change Bobby Lashley's TNA alter ego to Lashley,heel and give him 50-55 popularity across the USA. That should make him UM/ME in TNA.
-Bobby Roode is face with Fan Favourite gimmick.
-Give Bram 40 popularity across the USA,raise his Brawling to 60 and Hardcore to 55. Also raise his Mic skills to 65.
-Brittany is heel,gimmick is Crazy.
-Bully Ray doesn't work for TNA anymore.
-Chris Melendez's gimmick should be Armed Forces(Gimmicky)
-Change Christy Hemme's push to Announcer.
-Davey Richards is face.
-Give Dixie Carter an injury for 1 or 3 months. I don't think she's coming back anytime soon.
-Raise Eric Young's popularity to 40-45.
-Gail Kim is face,but i'm not sure about her gimmick.
-Garrett Bischoff is working for TNA but he didn't make any apperances since BFG,so you can remove him. I'm not sure on working part though,he's still on roster page iirc.
-Gunner is face.
-Hernandez is no longer working for TNA.
-James Storm is heel with Cult Leader gimmick.
-Jay Bradley doesn't work for TNA.
-Knux is face.
-Give Kurt Angle an authoriy figure gimmick,and make his favoured role like this : Wrestler : None,OC Wrestler : Sometimes, Personality : Sometimes.
-Remove Lei'd Tapa from TNA.
-Low Ki is face and his pop should be 25-30.
-Manik is heel.
-Mr.Anderson is face.
-MVP is heel.
-ODB doesn't work for TNA.
-Remove Rampage Jakcson from TNA.
-Rebel is face.
-Raise Spud's mic skills to 75.
-Rename Sanada's TNA alter ego to The Great Sanada with Copy Cat gimmick,also make him heel.
-Remove Wes Brisco.
-Remove Yasu.
-Jeff Hardy doesn't use Willow gimmick in TNA.

It's already midnight here,tomorrow i'll check this list and see if i can find anything to add on.

Set The Revolution stable's formed to 2014

Change Seiya Sanada's alter ego The Great Sanada's gimmick to Mysterious. Also Change his TNA contract gimmick to Mysterious

Remove Rob Terry from Wrestle-1

Remove AJ Styles from PWG

Remove Ox Baker from the database, he passed away in October

Add move set for Fenix: Spanish Fly

Add Angela Fong to Lucha El Rey as a babyface, Girl-Next-Door

Add Rick Knox to Lucha El Rey as a babyface, Staff Member

Change Matt Striker to a babyface in HoH, Staff Member

Remove Matt Striker from NOAH

Set Bengala's default babyface gimmick as Tecnico

Change Raymond Rowe's default babyface, heel, NWA and ROH gimmick to Bad Ass

Check active in Canada for Raymond Rowe

Change Hanson to a babyface in ROH

Uncheck active in Mexico, British Isles, Japan, Europe and Australia for Hanson

Check active in Japan for Sean Waltman

Remove Milo Schnitzler from CHIKARA

Remove Qefka the Quiet from CHIKARA and WIF!

Set tag team The Odditorium to Inactive Regular

Change Charlie Haas' status to Active Wrestler. Uncheck active in Mexico, British Isles, Japan, Europe and Australia

Add Chase Owens to NJPW as a heel.

For the TEW10 Database:

I think that Austin Aries should have the Cocky Face gimmick

Add Stable The Revolution with James Storm, The Great Sanada, Manik and Abyss. Promotion: TNA, Formed: 2014

Edited by Y2JFan111

I guess you're using TEW10 databese for next releases,but TNA is extremely outdated in there.

Yes and no, I have some stuff with TEW10 I want to finish off so January's update will be the last for cpt.charisma, in January I will then convert and put out a basic conversion of my TEW10 data with the fixes to get it working for TEW13 and then that will be what I'll be using for the updates from then on, my first fill update for TEW13 would be February and I have a few things planned to hopefully streamline the database.

That said I know my database is a bit out of date so please post any fixes, I just ask that you put them in spoilers so I can go through them seperate to any general updates.

Add Chris Hero to AIW as a babyface

Remove Chris Hero from PWS

Change Prince Nana's ROH contract to Pay-Per-Appearance

Change Prince Nana Colour Commentator to Sometimes

Remove Robert Evans from CHIKARA and WIF!

Change Robert Evans alter ego RD Evans promotion used to ROH, increase usage to 100% and change gimmick to Fun Babyface

Uncheck active in Japan for Dasher Hatfield

Uncheck active in Japan for Sugar Dunkerton

Set tag team Devastation Corporation and Devestation Corporation (WIF!)'s finisher to Death Blow

Set Devastation Corporation (WIF!)'s debut to August 2012

Increase The Throwbacks experience to medium. Set formed to 2012

Set tag team The Throwbacks finisher to 3D

Change Worker Ant II's WIF! gimmick to Old School Face

Set Announcer to sometimes for Gabe Sapolsky

Change Jesse Sorenson's status to Retired Wrestler

Add Heidi Lovelace to CHIKARA as a babyface, Old School Face

Rename the title Chikara Campeon de Parejas to Chikara Campeonatos de Parejas

Uncheck active in Mexico, British Isles, Japan, Europe and Australia for Tito Ortiz

Uncheck active in Mexico, British Isles, Europe and Australia for Quinton Jackson

Set Occasional Wrestler to Never for Tito Ortiz. Set Personality to Usually

Set Occasional Wrestler to Never for Quinton Jackson. Set Personality to Usually

Uncheck active in Europe for Tomohiro Ishii

Check active in USA for Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Change Delirious' ROH gimmick to Delirious

Change Oleg the Usurper's default babyface, heel, CHIKARA and WIF! gimmick to Viking.

CHIKARA Spoilers:

Heidi Lovelace is the new CHIKARA Young Lions Cup Champion

Devestation Corporation are the new Chikara Chikara Campeonatos de Parejas

Add Derek Sabato to CHIKARA as a babyface, Staff Member

Remove Delirious from CHIKARA

Change Hallowicked and Frightmare to heels in CHIKARA and WIF!, both with the Forced Heel gimmick.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Rename Matt Cross' alter ego Lord of Havoc to Son of Havoc

Rename Matt Cross in Lucha El Rey to Son of Havoc

Add M-Dogg 20 as an alter ego for Matt Cross. Promotion: None, Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Highlight Reel

Check active in Mexico for Matt Cross

Remove Koji Kanemoto from Wrestle-1

Add Koji Kanemoto to BJW as a babyface, No Gimmick Needed

Remove Tigers Mask from Osaka Pro

Add Tigers Mask to BJW as a Babyface

Add TEPPEI as an alter ego for Tigers Mask. Promotion: K-DOJO, Usage: 75%, Gimmick: Masked Luchadore

Add Tigers Mask to K-DOJO as TEPPEI

*EDIT*

Change Tamon Honda's default babyface and heel gimmick to Legitimate Athlete.

Remove the GEKIDO stable

Add Fujita Hayato to ZERO1 as a heel, Punk

Change Ikuto Hidaka's ZERO1 gimmick to Punk

Change Daichi Hashimoto to a heel in ZERO1, change gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Set Yusaku Obata's default babyface gimmick to Old School Face and default heel gimmick to Old School Heel. Change to a heel in ZERO1, change gimmick to Old School Heel

Increase tag team Dangan Yankees experience to Medium. Set formed to 2014

Add tag team Dangan Yankees (ZERO1) with Fujita Hayato and Ikuto Hidaka. Promotion: ZERO1, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low, Formed: 2014.

Add stable Dangan Yankees. Promotion: ZERO1, Formed: 2014. Members: Masato Tanaka, Yusaku Obata, Ikuto Hidaka, Daichi Hashimoto and Fujita Hayato.

*EDIT*

Import Yohei Nakajima from TheWho's database. Add to AJPW as a babyface, Fun Babyface

Add Yohei Nakajima to the Xceed stable

Remove Atsushi Aoki from the Xceed stable

Set the Xceed stable's formed to 2013

Add Takeshi Minamoto to the Dark Kingdom stable

Set the Dark Kingdom stable's formed to 2013

Add Takeshi Mimamoto to AJPW as a heel, No Gimmick Needed

Change tag team Kenzo Suzuki and D'Lo Brown to Inactive Regular and formed to 2013

Rename tag team Keno Suzuki and D'Lo Brown to Dark Kingdom III

Add tag team Dark Kingdom with Kenzo Suzuki and Mitsuya Nagai. Promotion: AJPW, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low, Formed: 2013

Add tag team Dark Kingdom II with Kenzo Suzuki and Takeshi Minamino. Promotion: AJPW, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low, Formed: 2013

Rename tag team Go Shiozaki and Kento Miyahara to Xceed. Set formed to 2013

Add tag team Xceed II with Kotaro Suzuki and Yohei Nakajima. Promotion: AJPW, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low, Formed: 2013

Add tag team Xceed III with Go Shiozaki and Yohei Nakajima. Promotion: AJPW, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low, Formed: 2013

Add tag team Xceed IV with Kento Miyahara and Kotaro Suzuki. Promotion: AJPW, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low, Formed: 2013

Put a space after Evolution in the tag team name Evolution(AJPW). Set formed to 2014

Add tag team Evolution II (AJPW) with Atsushi Aoki and Hikaru Sato. Promotion: AJPW, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low, Formed: 2014

Set the tag team Burning Wild's formed to 2014

Add stable Evolution. Promotion: AJPW, Formed: 2014. Members: Suwama, Joe Doering, Atsushi Aoki and Hikaru Sato

Import The Bodyguard from TheWho. Set default babyface and heel gimmicks to Bodyguard

Add The Bodyguard to BJW as a heel, Bodyguard

Add The Bodyguard to AJPW as a heel, Bodyguard

Add tag team Big Guns with The Bodyguard and Zeus. Promotion: AJPW, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Medium, Formed: 2011

Remove Zeus from ZERO1

*EDIT*

Check active in USA for Billy Ken Kid

Add Billy Ken Kid to AJPW as a babyface, Masked Luchadore

Add Billy Ken Kid to ZERO1 as a babyface, Masked Luchadore

Change Yoshinobu Kanemaru's AJPW gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Add Tsubasa to BJW as a babyface, Masked Luchadore

Change Daisuke Sekimoto's default babyface, heel, BJW and ZERO1 gimmick to Bad Ass

Remove Daisuke Sekimoto from WRESTLE-1

Add Daisuke Sekimoto to NOAH as a heel, Bad Ass

Make Yoshikazu Yokoyama's ZERO1 gimmick No Gimmick Needed

Make Takuya Sugawara's ZERO1 gimmick No Gimmick Needed

Set the Brave stable's formed to 2012

Change Shuji Ishikawa's BJW and DDT gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Make Kohei Sato's ZERO1 gimmick Legitimate Athlete

Add tag team Twin Towers with Kohei Sato and Shuji Ishikawa. Promotion: BJW, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Medium, Formed: 2013

Add tag team BRAVE with Atsushi Katoge and Taiji Ishimori. Promotion: NOAH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Medium, Formed: 2012

Add tag team BRAVE II with Mohammed Yone and Naomichi Marufuji. Promotion: NOAH, Team Type: Occasional, Experience: Low, Formed: 2012

Add Maybach Taniguchi as an alter ego for Shuhei Taniguchi. Promotion: NOAH, Usage: 75%, Gimmick: Comrade, Mask: Weak

Rename Shuhei Taniguchi to Maybach Taniguchi in NOAH. Set mask to Weak

Add Kenou to the Morishima Army stable. Rename stable to Cho Kibou-Gun. Set formed to 2014

Add tag team Cho Kibou-Gun with Hajime Ohara and Kenou. Promotion: NOAH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low, Formed: 2014

Add tag team Cho Kibou-Gun II with Shuhei Taniguchi and Takeshi Morishima. Promotion: NOAH, Team Type: Occasional, Experience: Low, Formed: 2014

Set Malachi Jackson's status to Retired Wrestler

Set Brandon Cutler's status to Retired Wrestler

Set Dustin Cutler's status to Retired Wrestler

Change Brandon Bonham's default babyface and heel gimmick to Surfer Dude

Change Brandon Gatson's default babyface and heel gimmick to Legitimate Athlete

Change Tanea Brooks Born to September 1978 and debut to May 2014

Change Daisuke Sekimoto's born to February 1981 and debut to August 1999

Uncheck active in Japan for Jerome Robinson

Remove Veronica Tinklefeather from AIW

Change Chuck Palumbo's default babyface and heel gimmick to Biker.

Edited by Y2JFan111