EWR 2014 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

AAA notes:

Blue Demon Jr.'s speed should be at 52 and charisma at 61.

Danny Casas should be removed from AAA.

Pimpinela Escarlata's charisma should be 71.

Sexy Star's speed should be 68, overness at 55 and charisma at 64.

Taya Valkyrie's speed should be 58 and overness should be 49.

CMLL notes:

[spoilers]Syuri should be added as an opener heel with an evil forigner gimmick.

She won the CMLL Woman's title on a Reina show.

Soberano Jr. II's overness should be 34.

How do you "brace" to change something, it's literally two or three clicks, hardly a lot to prepare for... not to mention there's no idea as to whether it is actually happening imminently.

James, that's simply how I chose to word it. I didn't literally mean, "Stay at your computer at all times and prepare to move him up to the Main Roster." The things that some people will be assholes about never fail to amuse me.

• Like 2

-Brian Kendrick, Chris Masters, Maryse, Rhett Titus and Shane Strickland haven't appeared for either promotion since 2013 and at this point could be removed entirely.

-If he's still there, Petey Williams should also be removed from all promotions and made a non-wrestler.

Correcting my own mistake - I forgot Masters actually was on HOH6 (the CA show) in June, doing a "Masterlock challenge." For now leave him in FWE on the HOH brand (or, if we're splitting the companies up, put him in HOH).

Edited by Dan B.

• Admin

How do you "brace" to change something, it's literally two or three clicks, hardly a lot to prepare for... not to mention there's no idea as to whether it is actually happening imminently.

James, that's simply how I chose to word it. I didn't literally mean, "Stay at your computer at all times and prepare to move him up to the Main Roster." The things that some people will be assholes about never fail to amuse me.

I'm not being an asshole - I'm just pointing out that your comment was totally redundant.

• Like 1

Is it possible to make NXT a brand then? A lot of the superstars are ready to move up anyway when you play the game. Maybe when new signings are made like Elias Sampson or Hugo Knox they can stay in the "WWE/NXT Developmental Centre". I usually do this myself anyway but it would be easier if it was done once and stayed that way.

Also I haven't been on here much lately, but has anyone had a look at how the WWE Network could be done in the game? Being an Aussie I have no idea about the audiences for most of the networks in the game but surely someone could work it out?

Anyway, cheers Bill. Really appreciate the work you put in here.

Is it possible to make NXT a brand then? A lot of the superstars are ready to move up anyway when you play the game. Maybe when new signings are made like Elias Sampson or Hugo Knox they can stay in the "WWE/NXT Developmental Centre". I usually do this myself anyway but it would be easier if it was done once and stayed that way.

Also I haven't been on here much lately, but has anyone had a look at how the WWE Network could be done in the game? Being an Aussie I have no idea about the audiences for most of the networks in the game but surely someone could work it out?

Anyway, cheers Bill. Really appreciate the work you put in here.

It's not that hard, I've done that before. It's just time consuming but not impossible. The issue is it is developmental and treated as its own thing and somewhat in continuity with WWE (Big E was still a face in NXT despite being a heel on the main roster for instance.) The Ascension debuted on the main roster a number of months ago beating up Los Matadores to promote NXT but are still doing the introduction vignettes starting on SmackDown. Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze and Charlotte have all wrestled on RAW but would likely face these vignettes as well.

I do think there need to be some overness changes for NXT talent.

Adrian Neville is at 59, I think that he could be at 61.

Aiden English is at 43, and fine.

Alexis Bliss is at 27, maybe she should be up to 34. (I'd also up speed to 48 and selling to 53.)

Baron Corbin is at 21, maybe he should be up to 34. (Also change his finishers to End of Days.)

Bayley is at 38, she should be at 42.

Becky Lynch is at 35, I think 39 is fine.

Bull Dempsey is at 24, he should be at 38. (Diving Headbutt should be his secondary finisher.)

Carmella is at 20, I think maybe 30 would be better.

Charlotte is at 48, I think that is actually fine but her speed should be at 56.

CJ Parker is at 31, I think he should be at 38.

Colin Cassady is at 41, he's fine.

Corey Graves should be a non-worker and tick announcer.

Enzo Amore is at 48, maybe lower to 45.

Finn Balor could be lowered to 54 from 58.

Hideo Itami is at 67 but could be lowered to 58.

Jason Jordan is at 34 and I think that's fine.

Kalisto is at 48, maybe raise to 52.

Kevin Owens is at 70, I think 58 is far more reasonable right now.

Konnor is at 52, I think that is fine.

Marcus Louis is at 19, he should be up to 32.

Mojo Rawley is at 42, maybe up it to 45 as I think he is on par with Enzo.

Sami Zayn is at 62, and I think that's fine.

Sasha Banks is at 45, and I think that's fine.

Simon Gotch is at 32, I think 40 is fine.

Solomon Crowe is at 57, I'd lower him to 50.

Sylvester Lefort is at 38, and I think he should be at 40.

Tye Dillinger is at 35 and that's fine.

Tyler Breeze is at 54, I'd raise it to 59.

Viktor is at 50, I think that is fine.

Judas Devlin was released by WWE so remove his contract.

Other:

Bray Wyatt is at 89, I'd think 85 is better for him. He isn't as over as he was in May and it wasn't changed.

Lana is at 68, I'd raise it to 75.

Rusev is at 73, I'd raise it to 78.

Sin Cara is at 74, I'd lower to 70.

CZW spoilers:

Joe Gacy won the Wired Television Title.

Jeez is the World champion.

http://www.pwmania.com/adam-cole-extends-contract-with-ring-of-honor-joey-ryan-confirms-roh-stars-final-pwg-shows

The above link makes it look like Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe, Jay Lethal and Michael Elgin are under exclusive deals with ROH.

Multiple people suffering the same injury from the same move by the same guy in a short space of time makes it hard to suggest "they injured themselves", doesn't it?

No, considering that's what happened.

One wrestler makes it seem like they injured themselves, two I would still somewhat agree but three is where I start to think it is a trend of the wrestler who executes the move, not the one who takes it. In the one that as shown it did look like taker error by Strong. We will never know the details with Lionheart as PCW took down the video. The video from the Yoshitatsu injury hasn't really circulated yet so unless people saw Tatsu screwed it up, there's no proof. The common denominator is AJ.

Clearly looks like Yoshitatsu doesn't tuck his head back properly to me

Multiple people suffering the same injury from the same move by the same guy in a short space of time makes it hard to suggest "they injured themselves", doesn't it?

One wrestler makes it seem like they injured themselves, two I would still somewhat agree but three is where I start to think it is a trend of the wrestler who executes the move, not the one who takes it. In the one that as shown it did look like taker error by Strong. We will never know the details with Lionheart as PCW took down the video. The video from the Yoshitatsu injury hasn't really circulated yet so unless people saw Tatsu screwed it up, there's no proof. The common denominator is AJ.

In which case AJ shouldn't have continued with the move considering Yoshi wasn't properly in position. Again, the common factors in all these injuries are AJ Styles and the Styles Clash, not the guy taking the move. If there were a spate of experienced wrestlers "not tucking their head properly" on any other move, maybe there'd be an argument for it, but I don't see it being anyone but AJ's fault on one level or another.

In which case AJ shouldn't have continued with the move considering Yoshi wasn't properly in position. Again, the common factors in all these injuries are AJ Styles and the Styles Clash, not the guy taking the move. If there were a spate of experienced wrestlers "not tucking their head properly" on any other move, maybe there'd be an argument for it, but I don't see it being anyone but AJ's fault on one level or another.

you can not stop a move halfway through just because your opponent doesn't have his head tucked properly (i don't aj could even tell that yoshi wasnt in position) the fact is in this case the blame goes totally to yoshi

- Rename Kalisto and Sin Cara II to Lucha Dragons.

- Rename Elimination Chamber (PPV) to Fast Lane.

- Add a Love relationship between Shaul Guerrero and Aiden English.

- Bobby Roode is the TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

- Low Ki is the TNA X-Division Champion.

- Abyss and James Storm are the TNA Tag Team Champions, add them as a team named 'Revolution', 3xp, active.

- For the January update, replace Mike Tenay and put Josh Mathews in his place.

you can not stop a move halfway through just because your opponent doesn't have his head tucked properly (i don't aj could even tell that yoshi wasnt in position) the fact is in this case the blame goes totally to yoshi

Yoshi isn't fully in position before AJ starts to hit the move - and that's consistent with every time he's injured somebody with the Styles Clash, he's rushed the set-up, and hit it before the other guy is safely in position. Wrestling is about trust - if you can't tell if the other guy is safely in position, then that's not a move you should be using in the first place. If Yoshi Tatsu - or anyone else - had never taken the move before, then AJ shouldn't have expected them to just take it on the night, they should have run through it or else not used that move at all.

The blame is absolutely on AJ Styles. If it was a one-off, I'd say perhaps not, but the constants are AJ Styles and that move. If it had been a one-off, maybe you could say the "blame" goes on the guy taking it, but when he's consistently injuring people with the same move it's absurd to not put at least some of the blame on Styles, especially when the guy getting injured has never been injured in his life.

Part of me wonders how much of it is to do with it being AJ Styles involved - I doubt so many people would be rushing to defend him if it were a big musclebound oaf injuring people, but because it's an old indie darling with great EWR stats that keeps breaking people's necks, it must be the other guy, even when the other guy is someone who's never been injured before in his life.

• Like 3

Yoshi isn't fully in position before AJ starts to hit the move - and that's consistent with every time he's injured somebody with the Styles Clash, he's rushed the set-up, and hit it before the other guy is safely in position. Wrestling is about trust - if you can't tell if the other guy is safely in position, then that's not a move you should be using in the first place. If Yoshi Tatsu - or anyone else - had never taken the move before, then AJ shouldn't have expected them to just take it on the night, they should have run through it or else not used that move at all.

The blame is absolutely on AJ Styles. If it was a one-off, I'd say perhaps not, but the constants are AJ Styles and that move. If it had been a one-off, maybe you could say the "blame" goes on the guy taking it, but when he's consistently injuring people with the same move it's absurd to not put at least some of the blame on Styles, especially when the guy getting injured has never been injured in his life.

Part of me wonders how much of it is to do with it being AJ Styles involved - I doubt so many people would be rushing to defend him if it were a big musclebound oaf injuring people, but because it's an old indie darling with great EWR stats that keeps breaking people's necks, it must be the other guy, even when the other guy is someone who's never been injured before in his life.

you say wrestling is about trust... which is why when performing a move like that the superstar doing it has to be able to trust that the other superstar knows how to be positioned, the fact that this move has been done thousands of times we would have seen more injuries before now if it was all on AJ. and the whole "indie darling" comment is just dumb and irrelevant

you say wrestling is about trust... which is why when performing a move like that the superstar doing it has to be able to trust that the other superstar knows how to be positioned

Well, that's a stretch.

There's a difference between "trust the guy not to drop you on your head" and "trust the guy to implicitly know how to take a move he's probably never taken before and you're not going to give him time to get in position for".