iDOMINATION 2015 – Early Release

Welcome back to the iDOMINATION universe!

Usually the iDOM scenarios are released after a hype topic with some backstories covering the happenings since the last scenario and for the past couple of weeks I have been trying to expand upon the short ideas we used as a base and was mostly coming up blank, Im good at building scenarios but when it comes to creative writing I suck. Considering that the database is fully playable I thought best to release the database now and hopefully fix any issues that may have been overlooked.

There will be a fully converted version for TEW13 released after I take over the TEW13 Real World updates with the intent on having it specifically updated for the features of TEW13. As for now if you wish to convert the data for TEW13, you will need to import the files for the generic names.

All suggestions and feedback are welcome.

Downloads

- Database (TEW10)

- Graphics Pack

Any chance of this being made into a mod for TEW 2005?

Any chance this could end up on EWR?

Only if someone wants to convert it to those versions, I am sure you could download the trial version to take the information needed.

If anyone wishes to convert to those versions feel free.

aww... just bought TEW 2010 for this, and found out I cant run it on my main machine because it's got a highest screen resolution (1920x1080) which is lower than the required 1024x768.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm sleepy. 1024x768 is lower than 1920x1080, so I can set that on my main machine (it's my lowest screen resolution setting).

Edited by ksdixon

aww... just bought TEW 2010 for this, and found out I cant run it on my main machine because it's got a highest screen resolution (1920x1080) which is lower than the required 1024x768.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm sleepy. 1024x768 is lower than 1920x1080, so I can set that on my main machine (it's my lowest screen resolution setting).

You just bought TEW10 for this mod... please note I did mention I will be doing a TEW13 edition a conversion and fix up of the TEW10 version that will hopefully to be released in the next couple of months after I get TEW13 and figure out the things needing to change and upgrade. This was intended as an early fully playable preview.

• 3 weeks later...

Havent touched it yet, been working on sorting out my real world data first, when that is done I'll move over to iDOM, basically I want to get an understanding of how the program works beforehaving to do things multiple times like before. Shouldent take long, hopefully be working on it by the end of the month and out next month unless there is any problems.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just to say that I have been working on the TEW13 version of this for about a month now and its going well, first off it is not a conversion but a complete rebuild using my April real world database. Due to the differences between TEW10 and TEW13, I am expanding and developing to improve and stabalise the database.

• Like 3

Been really looking forward to seeing this on TEW13, any help you might need, my inbox is open. I'd love to help further progress this scenario to see the release as quick as possible.

Regardless, we appreciate your awesome work and I'm super stoked to see it all finished.

At the moment I have couple of small issues, main one being that I dont have enough people to fill certain roles in some regions so I'm going to include some generic people to fit those roles, these are mostly announcers, roadies and managers in Japan and Australia but some for other areas too.

Beyond that I am hoping to get this out by the end of the month, although I am not rushing to add in title histories I want to get the game running first so the first release may not have the histories from the TEW10 version but they will be included at some point.

• 3 weeks later...

Another update, unless something goes seriously wrong the TEW13 conversion should be released next weekend. There is a few areas that still need working on but as a whole its playable and just needs tweeks to improve things in some areas.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...