A Song of Ice and Mafia Sign-Up Thread

Slightly earlier than I planned, but I didn't realise DC was so far along, and wanted this up before it ended so I can go almost immediately.

In any case, who wants to come to good old Westeros and fight for the throne? I can accommodate up to 24 with the set-up I have in mind but can scale it back easy enough.

Also, on the topic of show/book spoilers, if you've seen all four seasons of the show or have read up to the end of A Storm of Swords, nothing should really be spoiled. If you haven't done either, say so, and I'll accommodate it in role PMs and such.

So, who's in?

1. Hook
2. Mick
3. Sheep
4. Gorka
5. C-Mil
6. Nick Adams
7. Plubby
8. Brody
9. Pizza
10. DMN
11. DFF
12. Gazz
13. phatman
14. Niner
15. Benkid
16. BYF

17. Walker

18. Tigerstyle

If there are spots, put me in. Or at least reserves. I've ready every book and I love the series. Just picked up World of Ice and Fire and been reading through that too. If anything, i'll be watching this one closely.

I'd ideally like another five at least, but as I said, I can accommodate another twelve. I'll move phatman over too seeing it's pointless being a reserve when I can play with up to 24.

Sign-ups will stay open for another week, closing at Midday GMT on Monday 15th. Westeros is more fun with more backstabbing, so let's get this filled up.