The January 2015 Transfer Window thread

Lineker

Sky Sports understand Hull City are close to agreeing a fee with Blackburn for striker Rudy Gestede. Negotiations are ongoing between the two clubs with the potential deal thought to be worth in the region of £4.5m.

They can fuck off.

• Like 1

Must be for your first team as he's played plenty for Derby hasn't he?

Presumably. It doesn't make an awful lot of sense considering he was doing very well at Derby, and he's cup tied in both domestic competitions, so it's hard to see where the minutes are going to come for him. There is the fact that his contract expires in the summer, so maybe he's been recalled for negotiations. I'm not sure why he couldn't have been given a new contract while out on loan though.

Edited by Social Justice Nerf

I'd like to see him be given a run of games at wingback. Let him get minutes against the lower positioned teams and minutes in the Europa League

Suso has made his transfer to AC Milan official, effectively immediately for an undisclosed fee. I honestly expect him to go and do very well in Italy. I think he's a talented lad who Rodgers overlooked a lot this season. Best of luck to him.