TEW2013: Real World Update: January 2015

I wasnt a fan of the touring system in TEW10, in most cases they would release half the roster at the end of thr tour, I'd like to see how the touring system works before implimenting into the database. A main downside is that most of those feds run all year long and if you have tour months set back to back they are considered one long tour rather than doing tours for a month.

TNA Spoilers:

Low Ki is the new TNA X-Division Champion

Add The Beat Down Clan as a Stable with MVP, Low Ki, Samoa Joe, Kenny King and Eric Young. Set formed to 2015

Change Bobby Lashley to a Babyface

Add Mark Andrews to TNA as a Babyface.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Couple of small things, I've nerfed stamana for everyone, there was alot of people who had high stamina who shouldent and then alot of known people had very low so I'm building them up from a base of being able work a 10 minute match. On top of that I am cleaning up the workers listed in the top 500 since after a quick look through there is a few people who I feel shouldent really be there compared to who is in the data. I'd also like to build some workers to fit into the style search in game, for example if you are looking for great brawlers the list is Lesnar and three generi indie guys so hopefully make that more useful.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Some Updates for the female workers

Change Allison Danger's Colour Commentator Role to Sometimes
Change Christy Hemme's Manager & Announcer Roles to Never
Change Debra Marshall's Manager Role to Never
Change Karlee Perez' Wrestler & Manager Roles to Usually - change her Status to Active Wrestler, Entertainer
Change Leilani Kai's Wrestler Role to Never and Manager Role to Sometimes
Change Rena Mero's Manager Role to Never
Change Stacy Keibler's Manager Role to Never
Change Torrie Wilson's Manager & Personality Roles to Never
Change Amy Dumas to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles and change her Wrestler & Manager Roles to Never and Personality to Sometimes
Change Barbie Blank to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never
Change Candice Michelle to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never
Change Michelle McCool to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never
Change Shantelle Taylor to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never
Change Nora Greenwald to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Occasional Wretsler to Never
Change Cynthia Lynch to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Occasional Wrestler to Never
Change Tylene Buck to Out of the Business, Never Wrestles - change Occasional Wrestler & Manger Roles to Never
Change Jasmin St. Claire to Out of the Business, Never Wretles - change Occasional Wrestler, Manager & Personality Roles to Never
Change Trisa Hayes' Manager Role to Never and Personality to Sometimes
Change Tanea Brooks to Active Wrestler, Entertainer, change Role Wrestler to Usually
Change SoCal Val's Role Manager to Usually and Personality to Sometimes
Change Renee Young's Roles Announcer & Personality to Usually
Change Layla Milani to Out of the Business, change her Role Personality to Never
Change Lauren Brooke to Out of the Business, change her Role Personality to Never
Change Kimberly Page's Role Manager to Never
Change Jillian Beyor to Out of the Business, change her Role Manager to Never
Change Francoise's Role Wrestler to Never and Manager to Usually
Change Francine Fournier's Role Manager to Never
Change Dawn Marie's Roles Occasional Wrestler & Manager to Never
Change Brooke Hogan's Role Personality to Never
Change Alison Skipper to Out of the Business, change her Role Manager to Never
Change Alisha Ceraso's Roles Manager & Personality to Never
IMPORT: Carley Rae from Cpt.Charisma's Data
Change Jersey to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never
Change Wesna Busic to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never and Road Agent to Sometimes
Change Vicky Haskins to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never and Manager to Sometimes
Change Taya Valkyrie to Based In Mexico
Change Sara Del Rey to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never
Change Rain to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never and Road Agent to Sometimes
Change Rachel Summerlyn to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never
Change Mia Martinez to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never and Referee to Usually
Change Maryse Ouellet to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never and Personality to Sometimes
Change Kimberly Kash to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never
Change Jacqueline Moore to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never and Road Agent to Sometimes
Change Jackie Gayda to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never and Manager to Sometimes
Change Celeste Bonin to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never
Rename Brittney Savage to Brittney Neal, change her to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never and Manager to Usually
Change Beth Phoenix to Retired Wrestler, Never Wrestles - change Role Wrestler to Never
Change Amy Zidian to Out of the Business, Never Wrestles - change Roles Wrestler & Manager to Never
Rename Amber O'Neal to Amber Gallows

Relationship Changes
change Brittney Neal and Jesse Neal to Married
add a Best Friend Relationship between Candice LeRae & Joey Ryan
add an Engaged Relationship between Shaul Guerrero & Matt Marquee
add a Strong Friendship between Renee Young & Danielle Moinet
add an Engaged Relationship between Beth Phoenix & Adam Copeland
add a Dating Relationship between Leva Bates and Jay Cruz
add a Dating Relationship between CJ Perry and Miroslav Barnyashev

Edited by No1Thuganomic

I wasnt a fan of the touring system in TEW10, in most cases they would release half the roster at the end of thr tour, I'd like to see how the touring system works before implimenting into the database. A main downside is that most of those feds run all year long and if you have tour months set back to back they are considered one long tour rather than doing tours for a month.

In TEW 2013 touring companies still sign most guys to PPA deals. Mainly only workers who are journey men sign touring contracts.

In my experience the way touring works in TEW2013 is that they sign talents to PPA deals and on off months they just stay contracted and work elsewhere. The flipside is that I've sometimes been unable to sign talents when they're on tour months because they already feel overloaded, but that could be a realistic scenario.

TNA Spoilers:

Low Ki is the new TNA X-Division Champion

Add The Beat Down Clan as a Stable with MVP, Low Ki, Samoa Joe, Kenny King and Eric Young. Set formed to 2015

Change Bobby Lashley to a Babyface

Add Mark Andrews to TNA as a Babyface.

From the sounds of the spoilers

EY isn't part of the BDC, just vaguely associated through the Roode common enemy.

Some Updates for the female workers

Change Christy Hemme's Manager & Announcer Roles to Never

Christy Hemme was hosting the last recap episodes of Impact on Spike in 2014 even while pregnant so I would think Announcer is the perfect role for her. I also read something that she may have been back serving as a ring announcer this week just days after giving birth.

Edited by galacticgonzo

Drew Gulak has been making frequent appearances in PWG, AJ Styles was also there at BOLA 2014. Also chance Candice LeRae from a manager to a midcard.

When I update rosters, I take results from the last two months and build the roster on that, unless they have a roster page then I tend to mix the two. Both Gulak and Styles appeared last in PWG for BOLA which I tend not to base rosters on since they are used as one off events, similar to King of Trios where they bring in a load of people for one weekend and wont be there after so I avoid adding workers from such events. As for Candice from the tests I have been doing on the current build she gets used as an active worker.

This is just my opinion but I think SHINE should be the biggest of the three Womens Only Promotions in the US.

SHINE is part of the WWN group, their events are shown on IPPV and they basically run shows every month
WSU, in cooperation with CZW, has a bi-monthly schedule
SHIMMER is only active on 6 days every year

I would change the 3 promotions to something like this:

SHINE: 40% in South East, 25% in the rest of the US, 5% in every other region of the world / raise their money to 250.000 / change their prestige to 45%

WSU: 35% in Tri State, 20% in the rest of the US / raise their money to 250.000 / change their prestige to 35%

SHIMMER: 35% in Great Lakes (Illinois is located in the Great Lakes region right?), 25% in the rest of the US, 5% in Canada / raise their money to 250.000 / change their prestige to 40%

NOAH Spoiler

Mikey Nicholls and Shane Haste are the new GHC Tag Team champions

Dragon Gate spoiler

Dr. Muscle is the new Open The Brave Gate champion. I dunno if he is in the data though

• Like 1

Add Drew Gulak to PWG as a Heel, legitimate Athlete

Add Mike Bailey to PWG as a Babyface.

They have both been confirmed for the next PWG show.

Add Shannon Moore to AAW as a Babyface, Punk

Add Katarina Walters to PWS as a Babyface.

Edited by Y2JFan111
  • Like 1

Set Alex Koslov to On Hiatus

https://twitter.com/alexkoslovcom/status/553438946533707776

NXT Spoiler

Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake are the new NXT Tag Team Champs

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end