TEW2013: Real World Update: January 2015

Resistance Pro spoiler

Sugar Dunkerton is the new Resistance Pro Heavyweight Champion - Also rename him to Suge D on his R-Pro contract

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end

Bit of an update

Been working on fixing up the stats for the top 500 workers and have reached a point where I'm fixing stats in the bottom 50 workers rated and they drop out and new ones pop in so its just a case of fixing those as they pop up. On top of that I've fixed stats for the rosters for WWE, TNA and New Japan and plan on doing NXT next.

On top of that I have been adding in some employment histories, namely for those currently working WWE and some further back although I will admit there are some gaps due to some confusing development jumps although when the February update gets released I'd like to add in employment histories for all the key promotions.

Would it be possible to add Dansk Pro Wrestling (Danish Pro Wrestling)?? :)

As per December 20th 2014, Drew Galloway is their the new DPW Heavyweight Champion, so/and I believe they deserve a spot in the game :)

Edited by JuulDK

Yes, although they would not be active, I would add them as an inactive fed and the reason for this is...

One of the things I thought about when looking at the additions to TEW13 was adding active promotions to the game as closed promotions, my thoughts on it was to have major/key promotions as the ones active and having optional smaller/lesser knownn promotions as closed/actives that was if you want to play a smaller or lesser known promotion you just have to activate them to run, the concept is to hopefully speed up some of the load times by reducing the data the game needs to work through.

Yes, although they would not be active, I would add them as an inactive fed and the reason for this is...

One of the things I thought about when looking at the additions to TEW13 was adding active promotions to the game as closed promotions, my thoughts on it was to have major/key promotions as the ones active and having optional smaller/lesser knownn promotions as closed/actives that was if you want to play a smaller or lesser known promotion you just have to activate them to run, the concept is to hopefully speed up some of the load times by reducing the data the game needs to work through.

Understandable mate :)

Do you need me to do anything, like give you information and stuff about the company?

Not much needed for closed feds, just titles and histories which I can get off cagematch, for a base I've cloned FCF and just changed the key details.

I'm open to adding more but I want to get my first update out before adding in more, already at 126 feds 43 active.

Not much needed for closed feds, just titles and histories which I can get off cagematch, for a base I've cloned FCF and just changed the key details.

I'm open to adding more but I want to get my first update out before adding in more, already at 126 feds 43 active.

Cool :) Was thinking more of stuff like roster, title etc :)

Don't need rosters for closed feds.

As I say the point for closed feds is to have feds people may want to run or have active while not detracting from those who want to play as more well known promotions.

So let's say you add the company as a closed fed and I want to activate it, I would need to add the wrestlers on their roster myself if I wanted the real world roster??

Yeah thats the downside, otherwise the game will start shouting you have workers contracted to a closed promotion. But then again you have the mass add feature which is an advantage and if there is anyone needing adding I'll add them.

Yeah thats the downside, otherwise the game will start shouting you have workers contracted to a closed promotion. But then again you have the mass add feature which is an advantage and if there is anyone needing adding I'll add them.

So what you're saying is that if there's anyone on the DPW roster that isn't in the game, you'll add them?? :)

Yeah although dont expect much till after the February update, right now my focus is updating rosters and stat fixes.

Only 1364 out of 4859 workers have been updated so far although most are from the top 500 workers.

Edited by TheWho87

Yeah although dont expect much till after the February update, right now my focus is updating rosters and stat fixes.

Only 1364 out of 4859 workers have been updated so far although most are from the top 500 workers.

Sounds good mate :)

Add a hatred relationship between Lisa Marie Varon and Dixie Carter

Add a strong dislike relationship between Bruce Pritchard and Dixie Carter

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/total-nonstop-action-wrestling/1551657-lisa-marie-varon-tara-victoria-calls-dixie-carter-cunt-says-shes-clueless-about-wrestling-business.html

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end

So you want to add a dislike relationship for Bruce/Dixie based on something Lisa Marie said? This is why the relationship files are so out of whack and over used.

With that being said, I can't wait for these new releases. I think you've got a good basis on updating while also maintaining a great balance. I think your idea of "closed promotions" is a great idea.

I read the report and didnt add the Bruce/Dixie relationship simply because it was not expressed by the people involved it could just be Varon stiring shit. I also prefer not to add "best friend" relationships since they tend to be added for anything and first sacrificed by the AI. Priorities for me are blood, loyalty and the various love relationships, there are not many negative relationships in my database, just the following

Axl Rotten / John Zandig

Balls Mahoney / New Jack

Buff Bagwell / Jim Ross

Claudio Castagnoli / Eddie Kingston

Chris Hero / Eddie Kingston

Dixie Carter / Lisa Marie Varon

• Like 2