Five players you most want to stay at your club for the next 3 years

If, after coming across some virgin's blood, or bat eyelids, or monkey testicles, you could cast some kind of voodoo spell to guarantee right now FIVE of your team's players to still be at your team as they line up for the start of the 2017/18 season who would you choose?

For Spurs it would probably be Lloris, Vertonghen, Eriksen, Lamela and Kane. But let's face it, it's probably wishful thinking.

• Like 1

Sanchez and Ramsey for absolute certain. I'd love to retain Ozil if he actually settles down and fulfills his potential but who knows if that will ever happen. Podolski although he's getting on in comparison to some of the others he's my favourite player and is absolutely lethal precise. The rest I actually can't see going anywhere anytime soon, Rosicky or Cazorla would be my last pick cos they're both incredibly important creative players but it's tough to fit them all in at times.

Benteke, Okore, Delph, Sanchez, Guzan. I mean, Delph's leaving soon most likely, so I guess replace him with non injured Libor Kozak or Jack Grealish.

I don't want Lowton, Bacuna or Westwood to leave either mind. Or Hutton and Cissokho for that matter.

Sanchez and Ramsey for absolute certain. I'd love to retain Ozil if he actually settles down and fulfills his potential but who knows if that will ever happen. Podolski although he's getting on in comparison to some of the others he's my favourite player and is absolutely lethal precise. The rest I actually can't see going anywhere anytime soon, Rosicky or Cazorla would be my last pick cos they're both incredibly important creative players but it's tough to fit them all in at times.

Hasn't he just flown off for talks with Inter?

Loan deal from what I've heard. It'll be good for him because he deserves first team football I just wish it would be with us.

Loan deal from what I've heard. It'll be good for him because he deserves first team football I just wish it would be with us.

Isn't his contract up in the summer? So it's more of a Torres loan deal.

I thought Bentaleb was like the Spurs Anti-christ?

That was Livermore. Never have I been angrier than when Redknapp would bring bloody Livermore on for Van der Vaart in the 60th minute. It showed that we were settling for whatever the score was at the time.

Bentaleb wasn't ready at the time. Maybe it's put him in good stead now but the thing is he was keeping Paulinho out who had actually been playing really well under AVB and would score or play well when Sherwood actually gave him game time.

This, of course, was pre-World Cup Paulinho who actually had confidence in himself as a professional player, not the shell of a man who returned from the World Cup all broken. He's been getting some form back recently though. Hope we don't sell him.