Five players you most want to stay at your club for the next 3 years

Not a prayer five players will stay at my League One team for three years but hey ho.

James Coppinger - needs to retire here and I hope he can still play in a couple of years.

Sam Johnstone - only on loan anyway but he's fantastic, could be a starter in the Prem in the near future (probably not at Man Utd though)

Harry Forrester - talented player but has his off days. Complete game-changer when he's on.

Dean Furman - I just like him.

Rob Jones - Cheating a bit cos he's all but packed in to coach the U21s anyway but he's a true leader, wouldn't mind him managing us one day.

As a Liverpool fan, I'm more inclined to wish I could bring 5 players back to Anfield, considering the current squad.

That said, Sturridge (an actually healthy one would be nice), Coutinho, Sterling, Hendo (actually playing in his natural position), and Emre Can (likewise).

In no particular order...

De Gea, Herrera, Di Maria, Falcao, Rooney.

Falcao is a bit controversial, I suppose, but I really like him. Given a proper run of games, assists and goals would definitely come. Not sure I like him and RVP together as a pairing, but that's a different argument.

Rugby League would be the easiest one for me. Seeing as I'm not sure there's 5 United players that I want to keep. <_<

Greg Inglis, Isaac Luke, George Burgess, Luke Keary & Adam Reynolds. Feel bad about leaving John Sutton out, seeing as he's been with the club so long and is a passionate fan as well but you did say 3 years and Sutto is already 30 so who's to say in 2 years he's not regressing a little bit?

Guzan hasn't been helped by an ever changing defensive partnership. Clarke and Okore have been the most solid for us and, as a result, we have kept clean sheets with more regularity.

Vlaar isn't fit enough for this league. Reports are he is going to Italy now with Napoli

Sturridge, Coutinho and Sterling are the obvious three. I'd then go with Henderson.

5th is a toss up between Lallana, Can and Markovic. Lallana I've really enjoyed watching this year, Markovic has started to show glimpses of what he can do but Can I feel has the best upside.

Sturridge, Coutinho and Sterling are the obvious three. I'd then go with Henderson.

5th is a toss up between Lallana, Can and Markovic. Lallana I've really enjoyed watching this year, Markovic has started to show glimpses of what he can do but Can I feel has the best upside.