2 members have voted

1. 1. Which movie will we watch?

• Re-Animator (1985)
    • The Dark Crystal (1982)
    • Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)
    • The Odd Couple (1968)
    • The Muppet Movie (1979)

Which everyone ended quitting on?

I honestly think watching something big, famous and is available on Netflix / Hulu / WWE Network is the way to go. It's the only way to guarantee participation in my opinion.

Going the way of watching someone's body of work but we stick to the Cruises and the Hanks would work as well, I think.

I sent some picks in to Larz to see if they met the mainstream parameter, because it's hard to judge which movie in 2002 or 1989 was considered mainstream. They all have a fairly big name actor, director or were just what I remember to be a big movie, though. Larz will probably put up a poll or something, I'm off to bed :)

They're all on US Netflix. http://www.moreflicks.com is a useful tool for finding out what countries have what movies.

Not sure on what to vote for, discounting Running Man as I've already seen it and already have it in mind to watch again anyway. Trading Places too as that might be a potential Christmas movie for me. Think I'll go with TSoaF.

Holy shit, I've only now watched the trailer for it and Patriot Games looks awesome. Screw changing my vote.

I've got no issue with 80s, but if films starting being twice as old as me then I'm not going to enjoy it :P

I've never really understood this attitude, I just fail to believe there are people out there who wouldn't enjoy The Apartment! :P

Find me a link to watch it online and I will tell you :P I just don't generally enjoy older films. I appreciate the significance of them, but it wouldn't be my first choice of viewing.