EWR 2015 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Due to my computer issues last month, I'm only releasing a DATA and BEGINNERS version of the January 2015 update, as there were no worker/staff additions and no name changes. As long as nothing unexpected occurs (knock on wood) the plan is to have all three updates (FULL, DATA and BEGINNERS) included with the February update. with it already being the 8th of January, it was either do it this way, or probably have to scrap the January Update altogether.

So, if you had a suggestion from last month and it hasn't been done, please do me a favor and refrain from repeating it at least until the February Update is out. I know there's a lot that didn't get done and the immediate plan is to get that backlog cleared within the next week.

-Bill

MediaFire:

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xje526q054ewouo/JANDATA.zip

BEGINNERS: http://www.mediafire.com/download/px9dcsp33y26i26/JANBEGINNERS.zip

• Like 2

Thanks Bill.

In case people were looking for it I did a NXT brand save with the titles and the show. Just click here to download.

New Notes:

Aiden English should have That's A Wrap as his primary finisher. It should be a top rope move. Christian should be a tweener.

El Hijo Del Fantasma should have German Suplex as his primary finisher and make Phantom DDT his secondary finisher. Both are impact moves.

Harlem Bravado should have Blue Thunder as his primary and secondary finishers.

Add Dramatic #1 and Joel Savinovich to Joel Maximo's alter egos.

Kevin Owens (Steen) should have Pop Up Powerbomb as his primary and secondary finishers. It is still an impact move.

Konnor and Viktor should be on the main roster.

Add Blue Pants as an alter ego to Leva Bates.

Ricochet should have Benadriller as his secondary finisher, It is an impact move.

Add Seth Lasser as an alter ego for Simon Gotch.

Tim Arson has passed away.

Add Dramatic #2 and Jose Cabrera to Wil Maximo's alter egos.

William Regal should be a non-worker (at least for now) as he had neck fusion surgery.

CMLL Spoilers:

Mascara Dorada is now the CMLL (World) Welterweight Champion

Cholo CMLL should have Carlos Soriano Mendoza as an alter ego and have Cholo Driver as his two finishers.

Ramstein should have Javier Costillo as an alter ego.

Lucha Underground Spoilers:

Prince Puma (aka Ricochet) is the Lucha Underground champion. Set the belt at 50 prestige upon add

Add Mariachi Loco:
Name: Mariachi Loco

Short Name: Mariachi

Pic: http://www.luchawiki.org/images/thumb/0/0d/Mlpose2.jpg/400px-Mlpose2.jpg

Nationality: American
Birthmonth: December
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $5,000
Employer #1: LU
Disposition: Tweener
Position: Opener
Gimmick: Luchador
Stats: 31/66/58/37/58/18/65/85/85
Primary Finisher: Superkick (Impact)
Secondary Finisher: Springboard Elbow (Ground)
Relationship:

Loyalty: Lil' Cholo

RAW Spoilers:

Alicia Fox turned heel.

TNA Spoilers:

Eric Young, Low Ki and Samoa Joe should all be heel.

Lashley should be TNA champion.

January 16 Spoilers:

Lashley is now face.

Change MLK to Beatdown Clan adding Young, Ki and Joe while removing Joe while removing Lashley.

January 23 Spoilers:

Mark Andrews should be added and be face.

Thanks dawg. I am already ten shows deep in my WWE game. Needed the updated file to start.

Off-topic:

Be careful when you update files into a game slot it can reek havoc causing 0 morale and other things...

CHIKARA Spoilers:

Kid Cyclone is now know as Kevin Condron. I previously gave him stats.

Shynron, Race Jaxon, Hype Rockwell, The Proletariat Boar and Prakash Sabar are now on CHIKARA's roster page. You should have their stats as well.

Make Truth Martini as the manager of J Diesel.

Raise Matt Taven's charisma to 73.

Add a stable in ROH called House of Truth with Jay Lethal, Truth Martini, J Diesel and Seleziya Sparx.

Here are the stats for the three Race to the Top tournament members not in the game:

Donovan Dijak

Name: Donovan Dijack

Short Name: Dijak
Birthmonth: Unknown
Weight: Heavyweight
Wages: $10,000
Employer #1: CW
Disposition: Heel
Position: Midcard
Gimmick: Arrogant
Stats: 64/31/21/48/57/32/60/85/85
Ticked: Superstar Look
Primary Finisher: Reverse Death Valley Driver (Impact)
Secondary Finisher: Reverse Death Valley Driver (Impact)
Alter Ego: Dijak, Donovan Dijack, Dijack

Jake Dirden

Name: Jake Dirden

Short Name: Dirden
Wages: $8,000
Employer #1: None
Disposition: Tweener
Position: Lower Midcard
Gimmick: Redneck
Stats: 68/24/27/45/56/26/55/85/85
Primary Finisher: Cure (Impact)
Secondary Finisher: Cure (Impact)
Alter Ego: The Missouri Madman

Mikey Webb

Name: Mikey Webb

Short Name: Webb
Wages: $7,000
Employer #1: CW
Disposition: Heel
Position: Lower Midcard
Gimmick: Arrogant
Stats: 23/64/58/32/61/23/55/85/85
Primary Finisher: Flying Cross Body (Top Rope Standing)
Secondary Finisher: Flying Cross Body (Top Rope Standing)

TNA:
Remove: Bully Ray, Devon, Brittany, The Freak (Remove also from The Menagerie and rename to Rob Terry)

Add: Mahabali Veera, Amazing Kong

Raise Eric Young Speed to 70

WWE:

Christian should be a Non-worker

Viktor and Konnor should be midcard heels (maybe a Power and paint gimmick?)

Alicia Fox brawl is to high (64) maybe decrease to 53

TNA:

Remove: Bully Ray, Devon, Brittany, The Freak (Remove also from The Menagerie and rename to Rob Terry)

Add: Mahabali Veera, Amazing Kong

Raise Eric Young Speed to 70

WWE:

First off, the Bully Ray Devon, Rob Terry and even the Brittany releases were mentioned last month, as was Christian's retirement. Bill asked to please not do that.

Second off, you mentioned a spoiler

Kong is a spoiler.

Third off, Viktor and Konnor cannot have power and paint as heels as it is face/tweener gimmick.

Raise Din T. Moore's (Beer City Brusier) brawl to 58, speed to 12, technical to 16 and overness to 23.

WWE:

Christian has stated himself Jerry Lawler was mistaken, he is not retired.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0106/588271/more-on-christian-saying-he-not-retired/

Seems like maybe it was just said for storyline purposes. So id keep him an active competitor

• Like 1

Pro Wrestling Syndicate recently premired a TV show in the NY area on WLNY at 4:30 AM to 5:30AM, so the next update should have PWS having a local network TV show with the graveyard shift. Though I could be missing some details so if there is anyone that is following PWS, I am sure they could explain better.

I'm impressed that you are still doing these updates, Bill. I'm equally impressed that you're still suffering from computer problems and haven't gotten a more reliable one. o_O

This is kind of a random question, one that probably should've been addressed years ago, but is there any reason Stone Cold doesn't have Fonz Factor ticked? I mean, he's one of the coolest wrestlers in history and was viewed as cutting edge in the 90s and is still seen as one of the most bad ass, coolest guys, between his TV shows/films/etc. and I'd say of anybody, he's got the "it factor". Just wondering.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update!

Make Chris Jericho a Non-Wrestler

http://fansided.com/2015/01/05/chris-jericho-im-done-full-time-wwe-wrestler/

“I know that some fans would like to just seem me wrestle until I explode in a puff of dust — that won’t happen. I think everybody knows that wrestling is less and less of my life, and that my days of being a full-time wrestler (are over). But as long as I feel that I can still contribute, and can still perform at the highest level that I’ve set for myself, then I’ll go back from time to time.”

Edited by Klee

Thanks for the update!

Make Chris Jericho a Non-Wrestler

http://fansided.com/2015/01/05/chris-jericho-im-done-full-time-wwe-wrestler/

“I know that some fans would like to just seem me wrestle until I explode in a puff of dust — that won’t happen. I think everybody knows that wrestling is less and less of my life, and that my days of being a full-time wrestler (are over). But as long as I feel that I can still contribute, and can still perform at the highest level that I’ve set for myself, then I’ll go back from time to time.”

I dunno that you can make Jericho a non-wrestler, normally when he does come back he performs on TV, which you can't do with non-wrestlers... he doesn't do it often, but he still does not, not sure what if there's a minimum TV matches for a worker to still be considered a wrestler or non-wrestler

Basically everyone in the women's division in NXT's in-ring stats are too low except Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch. Especially Sasha Banks, whose brawl and technical should be in the fifties at least. Right now she's equivalent to Cameron. She is not equivalent to Cameron.

On the indies, Heidi Lovelace is the same deal.

Basically everyone in the women's division in NXT's in-ring stats are too low except Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch. Especially Sasha Banks, whose brawl and technical should be in the fifties at least. Right now she's equivalent to Cameron. She is not equivalent to Cameron.

On the indies, Heidi Lovelace is the same deal.

Yeah, unless you give specific updates, nothing will change for those poor women in NXT. I think Sasha is right where she needs to be, and if any changes should be made, Cameron's stats should drop.