2015 MLB Season

thatshortguy

I'm yet again hearing talk about adding the DH to the National League.

FUCK THAT NOISE!!!

Personally, I'd rather get rid of the DH altogether. When the position was added to the American League, the reasoning was that it would extend the careers of players who couldn't field any more either due to injuries or age but who were still able to hit. And i'm fine with that. But I don't like that now you have players who can't field worth a damn in the first place but can hit taking the position. I don't believe any pure DH should ever be allowed in the Hall of Fame unless they put up Pete Rose or Hank Aaron type numbers AND there's not enough position players or pitchers worthy of induction at the time. I prefer seeing teams have to use strategy when their pitchers have to bat, and old school baseball > pitchers not doing anything other than pitching. If they ever do add the DH to the NL, I hope it ends up with some major backlash.