2015 MLB Season

thatshortguy

Yeah, that Fowler move ensures Bryant a starting spot with anything near to a decent spring training. I can't wait to watch the Cubs this year with Baez, Bryant, Soler and Rizzo all in the line up.

Yeah, that Fowler move ensures Bryant a starting spot with anything near to a decent spring training. I can't wait to watch the Cubs this year with Baez, Bryant, Soler and Rizzo all in the line up.

2028. I will be a 43-year old man. That is terrifying.

So what! Jamie Moyer is still going.

That's one of the "let's get people in the ballparks" gimmicks I am surprised we don't see more. Sometimes the Orioles have done traditional back-to-back double headers where there's like an hour at most between games. It's a lot fun, you get 2 games for the price of one. They could reasonably set aside a special day of the season where all 30 teams do this, maybe even 2 days so they can all get a home game out of the arrangement. It would help ease the schedule a little and it's a great way to treat 2-game series. It's not unfair since everyone has to do it.

The idea would be to create more offense, because just like the NFL they apparently feel young people have no interest in watching low-scoring games. Yeah, let's just go ahead and reward all of those lefty hitters who have no fucking clue how to hit the ball to the left side of the infield and who aren't good enough to adapt.

What they need to do is find some way to speed up the game. Frankly, I've thought for years that after a certain # of foul balls AFTER two strikes have already been called, a player should be awarded a base as long as doing so doesn't lead to a run being scored (so wouldn't happen if bases are loaded), with it being counted a walk as far as the batter's stats go and not being counted against the pitcher's ERA if the player eventually scores.